HotForex

Oh thats really interesting. Looking forward to hear how you revive your trading success :slight_smile:
Good luck

Thank you very much, I hope the best trading for you to!!!

I had noticed hotforex new VIP contest running up and i guess it also worth checking as the prizes are awesome… Anyone interested or planned in participating in it!!

Should I have VIP account to take part in this contest or premium acc is ok?

i dont think so, only the name indicates VIP contest but its open for all new and old clients in my opinion

I think so, it should be open to all clients

The VIP contest is named as the prizes are really very exclusive in my opinion.

I think you got me wrong. I meant could I take part in this contest if I don’t have VIP account.
Regarding prizes I agree they are worth to vie for them :slight_smile:

I guess VIP account is different and every individual can take participation by opening “VIP contest account” with them.

Well its a bit of a marketing thing but yeah I did participate to few contests and had a general good experience

Did you participate to their demo to real contest? Is it possible to win it with fair trading?

Anybody knows how do we integrate myfxbook autocopy feature with Hotforex MT4? Should I contact support or it is simple enough to be done manually?

I have a question about competitions. What prize does this broker give? I mean, is the prize money that can be withdrawn, or is it something like a bonus that has to be worked off? And in terms of the broker itself, does anyone have something to say about it? Are it’s quotes normal? Are they different from other brokers? Are there any studs? What about withdrawing money? how fast does it withdraw and what withdrawal methods are there? I’m most interested in withdrawing to electronic wallets.

which competition are we talking about the VIP? for clarification it would be best to ask support, but if my memory serves me right it should be a trip for 2 + 5k usd which is withdrawable or useable, some call it the ultimate vacation package,

Well as for me I use skrill as a withdrawal method also I’m going to switch to webmoney or something else as Skrill halts withdrawals in US Dollar, converting them in Euro with 4% conversion fee. I’m almost sure they will lose many clients after that move.
Maybe it is a requirement from their watchdog (FCA) so they were forced to cease dealing with US currency.

Which types of the HotForex accounts are ECN?

if im not mistaken the premium accounts are stp/ndd accounts, but for clarification better go ahead and contact live chat. and best of luck

Yeah I guess contacting their live support is a good way to clarification however as per my knowledge all accounts are ECN/STP/NDD.

Yep exactly, the only difference will be in max leverage and commissions

Have you used their fixed spread account? I mean is it includes slippage as well or its slippage free?