HotForex

That’s really great. Seems you have good analytical skills and solid financial background, because superficial knowledge in this field leads mostly to losing trades.

a new year is coming, happy holidays everyone, lets have a good 2017 yeah

New year greetings to every fellow trader, I hope that this year may bring more prosperity and happiness to all of us.

So you only trade fundamental not technical?

We can’t trade exclusively with fundamental analysis or technical. A rule of thumb is to combine them in some magic “recipe” and of course main ingredient there is risk management. Sometimes perfect knowledge of macroeconomic analysis may ruin your trade because there was some strong support or resistance (from the technical point of view) which can not be explained by any economic book :slight_smile:

basically I rely more on technical, and look into tech analysis of good traders online, but i do keep a close watch on calendars and events especially news, it does have its perks. .

I wanted to ask you do you use Trading Central analysis provided from Hotforex? Is it worth it?

its good actually, i do take a look at it though I think my trading is kinda messy yet divers trying new things along the way.

Yeah I do the same, basically I try to avoid big new events from the calendar since it can really widens the spread and cause crazy volatility

Just avoid Trump decisions time :smiley: He is crazy and he could make USD go up and down in a blink.

Yeah hints on “phenomenal” tax proposal released today sent S&P for new heights while dollar returned all gains made earlier today. Markets are definitely waiting for Trump clues but disappointment can be disastrous providing he proposes something unsatisfying

yeah. I mean the way i look at it, money economy and trump are a good deadly combo, he does seem like he knows what he is doing despite all the publicity. lets see how it goes, im just waiting for good opportunities anyway.

I think that the USD traders are not looking at the economic calendars but the attention is all over the Trump’s executive orders…

good broker

Yeah exactly. Did you see how Dollar messed up at last NFP? Data printed way higher than projected except salaries growth but usd response was relatively tepid, like focus turned away from economic data completely to political updates. That’s really fun as it breaks the commonplace giving an opportunity to outsmart market.
What do you think?

An interesting thing is Trump executive orders are for “MAKING AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN” so all trader know it could cause USD stronger, however, the world and even america are against his orders so the pairs could be sideway or unpredictable.

I think unpredictability of Trump is the only reason that keeps Dollar from more rapid gains. Try to increase my bullish position on Dollar adding up from pullbacks. Target is 103 level (last peak)

I think equity markets are flying after most waited tax reform announcement from Trump administration. A less bullish dollar is welcome for that. I trading S&P and Dow index.
And no doubt any unpredictable comments from President Trump could create chaos across the equity market.
What broker you use for cFD trading? (I recently moved from FXCM as things are not going its favor)

I hear that FXCM was banned from US. I think hotforex could be a good replacement since FXM got many complaints and fined in years

yeah thats kinda shocking, some labeled it as a rebate scam, it generated nearly 77 million in 4 years since 2010. thats kinda crazy, it was shut down in the US not so sure though about the rest of it…shocking seriously.