HotForex

I hear that FXCM was banned from US. I think hotforex could be a good replacement since FXM got many complaints and fined in years

yeah thats kinda shocking, some labeled it as a rebate scam, it generated nearly 77 million in 4 years since 2010. thats kinda crazy, it was shut down in the US not so sure though about the rest of it…shocking seriously.

Hotforex won’t going to accept clients from US, as its a big mess for any broker dealing with their national regulators (CFTC and NFA)

This is a good broker if you only loose money! LOL! But, if you start winning, they will make your life a living hell! I started trading with HOTForex. Initially they were good. But, after a certain period, they did something very much unfair with me. I started with 100 USD but quickly it became 1000 USD. Then, they denied my withdrawal! How wonderful! They said i did something wrong! And they showed me no proof. I have tried almost a year to get that money. Finally gave up! Never going back to Hotforex ever!

100 to 1000 USD. How long did it take? What strategy did you use? Winning/losing trades ratio?

I think there is something wrong, you can contact again the support.

100-1000 is actually doable, but i mean you did not tell us anything about what the response was nor why was it not processed? not to burst some bubbles here its kinda got lots of loose ends, to be honest a 1000 never was a problem for me and i have made multipple withdrawals in 3-4 digit figures

Looks like the guy solved his problem or there hasn’t been a problem at all maybe personal confusion…

The new trader board looks more better after upgrade. More information and easy to navigate.

What is new trader board? Do you mean personal cabinet or trading platform?

Thing is most brokers won’t accept clients from US… even FXCM (listed on NASDAQ) lol

Land of the free they say…

Situation with FXCM shows US regulators will gradually squeeze CFD forex brokers from US and leave traders with only one alternative - exchange traded brokers which offers trading with futures, options etc.
It will be no wonder if forex will be banned completely from US soon.

its a deteriorating situation i say, profit might be right! with too much pressure anyone will be bond to move out sooner or later, like compared to some conditions or simply the leverage allowed its clear how most off shore broker/traders are at an advantage. and somethings telling me trump is trying to revive wall street to its old glorydays.

I guess many of the online brokers restrict US traders and the only reason is the US strict laws…

Yeah US traders are restricted from free choice I consider it very unfair. End decision should be the customer’s one what the government can do is to give advice or recommendation.

FXCM is fined and banned from U.S, new President is really affecting on U.S economic and Forex brokers are not allowed to pick-pocket U.S trader anymore.

this kinda out of topic, i just dont like really he foreign affair policies, especially with the yemen war, thats not gonna turn good at all… lets hope for the best… and in terms of economy so far, he is like kinda builing the us economy, but my fear is it cant be done in a click of a finger, it will take time…

The funny thing is that with the new US new president things could actually get better for free-market. What a world we live in

Yeah Trump is going to repeal Dodd-Franc act, main regulatory law for US banks. Maybe they will loosen grip on forex brokers too.

financially maybe he is going the right direction with inner economical stability, but internationally he actually sucks adding to the number of death tolls in the middle east in a wasted gov money on areas like yemen and syria. I dont mean to take it politically but its kinda frustrating.