HotForex

The funny thing is that with the new US new president things could actually get better for free-market. What a world we live in

Yeah Trump is going to repeal Dodd-Franc act, main regulatory law for US banks. Maybe they will loosen grip on forex brokers too.

financially maybe he is going the right direction with inner economical stability, but internationally he actually sucks adding to the number of death tolls in the middle east in a wasted gov money on areas like yemen and syria. I dont mean to take it politically but its kinda frustrating.

Same with Russia, they are spending heaps of money to support this conflict while having serious economic problems inside the countries. Seems we don’t understand something in politics

Well that happened during the 8 years of Obama…

Trump actually think NATO is obsolete… that it was created during cold war and now its just a war mongering organization… so I think he is very much less interventionist than the previous globalist governments.

But then again we should create a politic thread :smiley:

Trump created wonderful trading opportunities which I still enjoy. It is just the reason of current bullish market so his failures in pushing through his reforms is a clear bearish signal. Easy trades!

thats much i have to agree with, in chaos comes opportunities… and its a pretty much straight line from here on… lets see how it goes…

Hey guys, anybody knows is Hotforex still offers USDCNH? How can I find in my MT4 platform?

If it is not provided in MT4 asset list, 99% it is not supported.

I just saw it 3 or 4 month ago but now it disappeared. But support resolved my issue I needed to expand the list of instrument so it now shows all. Easy solution, though forgot about that!

Is it possible to trade 4 digits currency with this broker, please advise.

I think yes you can, ask their support to make necessary changes in your account. Although I think its a matter of perception whether you trade on 4 or 5 digits account and 4 digits has no advantages.
Correct me If I’m wrong.

I guess it depends some EAs are built for 4 digits others for 5, though they all the same really. I guess some like it more detailed and we do what we gotta do to earn really. cheers

And what type of account is more convenient for you? 4 or 5-digit currency?

realistically speaking i actually done mind really, a fraction dont mean much in my manual trading.

Yeah but it may throw into confusion in some cases. I prefer to use 5 digit currency because I used to make some calculations using pip value and when its displayed in 5-digits I don’t need to make additional conversions.

seem you do have a pretty much detailed trading going on, i really admire the professionalism well done. the way i do things are not that detailed really, though i do set some vague goals, I try to keep the target with in positive outcome and work my way during the actual trade, some might say im a messy traders but in the end it works just fine.

Oh I see, but bear in mind that being messy may play a bad joke with you once, since the market doesn’t forgive mistakes. Every little thing that may affect your trading should be taken into accounts cuz its what constitutes your trading system.

but of course, yeah as much as possible i try to keep things with in manageable risk, and keep the flow positive. thanks happy trading.

For me the problem is more while coding something in MQL4 then you need to transform everything with the “Point” multiplication