HotForex

thats much i have to agree with, in chaos comes opportunities… and its a pretty much straight line from here on… lets see how it goes…

Hey guys, anybody knows is Hotforex still offers USDCNH? How can I find in my MT4 platform?

If it is not provided in MT4 asset list, 99% it is not supported.

I just saw it 3 or 4 month ago but now it disappeared. But support resolved my issue I needed to expand the list of instrument so it now shows all. Easy solution, though forgot about that!

Is it possible to trade 4 digits currency with this broker, please advise.

I think yes you can, ask their support to make necessary changes in your account. Although I think its a matter of perception whether you trade on 4 or 5 digits account and 4 digits has no advantages.
Correct me If I’m wrong.

I guess it depends some EAs are built for 4 digits others for 5, though they all the same really. I guess some like it more detailed and we do what we gotta do to earn really. cheers

And what type of account is more convenient for you? 4 or 5-digit currency?

realistically speaking i actually done mind really, a fraction dont mean much in my manual trading.

Yeah but it may throw into confusion in some cases. I prefer to use 5 digit currency because I used to make some calculations using pip value and when its displayed in 5-digits I don’t need to make additional conversions.

seem you do have a pretty much detailed trading going on, i really admire the professionalism well done. the way i do things are not that detailed really, though i do set some vague goals, I try to keep the target with in positive outcome and work my way during the actual trade, some might say im a messy traders but in the end it works just fine.

Oh I see, but bear in mind that being messy may play a bad joke with you once, since the market doesn’t forgive mistakes. Every little thing that may affect your trading should be taken into accounts cuz its what constitutes your trading system.

but of course, yeah as much as possible i try to keep things with in manageable risk, and keep the flow positive. thanks happy trading.

For me the problem is more while coding something in MQL4 then you need to transform everything with the “Point” multiplication

Yup I said sometimes it maybe quite annoying and take unnecessary time to make some adjustments. I prefer to use platform which takes into account basic traders needs and apt for coding as well as different trading setups.

speaking of adjustments, I like the new interface of the forum, though its will take some time to adjust too, nicely done by babypips, I guess more suitable for mobile use, its kinda confusing on pc lol.

Yeah I also find it hard to navigate on PC, I suppose its too motley and some features that are intended to make the interface richer (like the preview feature I see now on the right side) bring even more confusion.
I think its a matter of time to get accustomed to it.

Confused a bit with the platform, anybody knows if hotforex changed the conditions ahead of election?

New inferface caused me many troubles in browsing threads. Anyone know how to back to old display?

No way, try to learn the features of new design and get accustomed to it.

By the way, anybody knows how to change Hotforex 5 digit account to 4-digit? Can I do that manually through the platform.