Is forex4you scam?

Hye,

I just want to know whether forex4you is a scam or not.

Please help me in reviewing this broker.

Im planning to start soon.

Tq :slight_smile:

Total Newb :smiley:

have you find out ? how is it ?

There are a few honest and trustworthy brokers out there, but I have not heard of this broker. You should be very careful when choosing a broker. I don’t think the scam issue should be your concern right now. Even if this broker is not a scam, what about their trading condition? How is their spread, trading charges and withdrawal system? Have you checked all these. Have you read their client agreement to learn about all their charges and strategies allowed and disallowed?

I strongly agree with you. The word “trustworthy” can only be ascribe to only a few brokers. Unfortunately, the unregulated brokers are racking up more reputation than the big and regulated brokers out there. So, whoever is looking for a broker should not just look at the ones that claim to be regulated, but rather find a very good and also popular offshore broker to use.

I strongly agree with you. The word “trustworthy” can only be ascribe to only a few brokers. Unfortunately, the unregulated brokers are racking up more reputation than the big and regulated brokers out there. So, whoever is looking for a broker should not just look at the ones that claim to be regulated, but rather find a very good and also popular offshore broker to use.

Right now i cant use trust worthy but i should say that forex4u is not a scam broker. I traded with them not so mucg special but still they are good.

I think The IVORY OPTION better than forex4you. First time, I used forex4you. forex4you seems to be very critical & many times give fake signals to me.

I have no clue about thing, but a short advice would be not to try this one given it’s rarely heard before, so go with broker that has reputation or some sort of base, but of course it’s your own decision.

i am using forex4you never faced any problem with it.