Best Broker in general?

I’m relatively new to forex, but I’ve been doing alot of research just on brokers itself. There seems to be SO much conflicting information out there, and I’ve been scouring sites like forexpeacearmy, reviewpips, and these forums. I have to say, I’ve found so much conflicting information that I don’t know what to believe anymore. If some experts could clarify for me who they consider to be a reliable, trustworthy, and just overall great broker it would go a long way. Thanks in advance!

My advice is: Use your real money to open a live account and trade some days using this broker, and be judge by yourself.

My experience has thought me that there is no best broker, and that in general, all brokers suck… at least up to some extent.

You will always find one thing that does not seem quite right for you.

It can be the leverage, it can be the time it takes for you to get your withdrawal, it can be the spreads…

It can be the support…

Order execution…!??

All of this will differ from broker to broker.

Absolutely well said. You need to try yourself. Personally, brokers such as fxopen, fxcm, and alpari are decent.

I want to tell is that first you need to be familiar with the forex and then you can consider a broker and then you can really judge which broker is more suitable to youself.

When I started to look for a broker I have eliminated ones that are not regulated firstly. Some say it is not important but for me it is as I am very careful with my money and I will not trust anybody who cannot guarantee my money safety. Secondly I visited Live Chats to see who offers the best support when actually needed, asking for a variety of things. Deep look into each type of accounts, offered platform and other benefits.

You may want to use my way or use a different way of choosing your broker. I have mine favourite and see no reasons of changing it.

greets~

I started to trade with an off shore broker recommended with a person whom I trust. That’s not such a big company as Alpari, Oanda etc. The advantage is that they really appreciate their customers and conditions are a little bit better comparing with others.

There are few decent NDD forex companies out there.

However, I am using UWCfx as my broker and they are very good and I would recommend their services to anybody,

Nass~

if you want an ECN and MT4, then go for fxopen.

fxopen, mbt, dukascopy, there are a few.

Great you noticed the conflicting so called and mostly worthless broker reviews from traders. Why such conflicting reports? I think you know… it depends on their level of success as traders. If they are successful, they won’t ***** and whine about their brokers. If they are failures, they will constantly be doing broker jumping and spinning their wheels and keep screaming scam all over the forums. You should know this as well, most important issue is are they reputable? Are they established? What is their capitalization. Pick a list, demo them, and pick one. Yes, judge them yourself. Your level of success will dictate how you feel about brokers. You have to laugh when some traders scream scam at brokers like Oanda, FXCM, or FXDD. And they expect to be taken seriously. Then they talk about some bizarre broker just opened up in Cyprus. It’s laughable some reviews are.

qwertymyfx - do you use fxopen? i was thinking about them awhile back, went w/oanda (uh). i was considering fxopen, but recent reviews seem to be ‘not so good’ particularly relating to withdrawals.

Jonnyrich007 - even ‘top notch brokers’ like oanda, fxcm, or fxdd partake in ‘bucket-shop’ tactics - they just have more clients and as such can rotate tactics thru customers rather than being forced to cheat all customers at all times like some smaller shops must do. To suggest otherwise can create a sense of false security in choosing a broker for a novice. I think anyone trading a few thousand or more can testify to this. The only difference btwn novices and pros is pros know your positions/margin/cash available must be able to weather extreme volatility without timely input. All brokers like it when you loose hate it when you win - more you win more problems you will have with your broker - large or small. Thats why long term traders are always looking for ‘a backup broker’. Which i am actively searching for - anyone - suggestions - 2yrs + track record with broker & $5000+ captial experience with broker crucial. Thanx - hope i saved a novice some heartache - DO YOUR RESEARCH - ITS AS IMPORTANT AS TRADING IN THE CURRENCY WORLD!!

Hi there. Do you have some specific examples of withdrawal problems you would like to discuss? Did you personally experience a problem?

I am here to help you with FXOpen. :slight_smile:

I am satisfied with AAAFX because is fully integrated with Zulutrade. Every trader has a different reason for choosing a broker.

This mindset in itself lends mostly to failure. Brokers love it when you lose? Really? This is why you should exclusively trade with ECN brokers offering liquidity through Integral. Why people love to bring up the term bucketshop always make me laugh. All brokers don’t like it when you win… OK, let’s assume that axiom is true. Then would it not make a better argument to only trade with ECN? Where the broker will make money hand over fist whether you win or not. In fact, this is the case with all reputable brokers. They make money whether you win or lose. ECN has more of an incentive for you to win and stay their clients because they will hope that you will be successful to open bigger and bigger lot sizes. The reason people aren’t successful is because of bucketshops? Or is it because they suck as traders? Let’s really be honest OK? Some bizarre broker in Cyprus is the bucketshop, not FXDD, Oanda, or other clearly well established and reputable firms. Stop blaming brokers or continue to trade with bizarre conspiracy theories about them. Funny coming from someone who considered going with FXopen. And nobody should trade with a sense of security or use their account as a savings account. It is an income machine and you should always withdraw money weekly or monthly like religiously. No, there is yet another difference between newbies and pros. Pros don’t whine about brokers being bucketshops!!! Or run to NFA or CFTCA and cry foul when in fact they are the miserable traders.

It is true that many traders tend to blame the brokers for their mistakes.
But…It is also true that finding a broker to count on can take time and cost you money.
When you find the suitable one to you, you never think to change him.

Yes, it is true.

But then it is upon the trader to do his research, and make a change.

For example, I used to be with a certain broker, I didn’t like them, so then I changed to fxopen.

Each trader must do his / her research. Simple as that.

I can totally understand you. Similar stories but with a different broker in the happy end. For me was AAAFX . The important is that we are satisfied with them.

And how about FxPro or Accentforex? Can it be suitable?

for me fxpro is broker from best. i like it