Questions about trading forex via mobile platforms

Hello,

I am an FXCM customer that is interested in trading forex via a mobile platform.

My questions are the following:

1. From your experience, what is the best way to trade Forex on the go whether FXCM or non FXCM?

2. If you are going to stick with FXCM, what is the best way to trade FXCM on the go and be able to have access to good charts with Moving averages or other bells and whistles?

3. Would you suggest getting an Iphone, Blackberry or some other device if you are doing technical trading on the go?

4. While it would be expensive to get a Laptop, has anyone traded FXCM via a laptop. If how was it done.
    I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks

try oanda there Mobil platform is very good

Hi Steve,

If you’re trading an account with FXCM and looking for a mobile option, then I would suggest trying the mobile Trading Station II platform. We have it available for the iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and Windows Mobile devices. The charting on the mobile platform is somewhat limited at the moment, but there are plans to upgrade the charting in the near future. For now I would suggest trying the mobile charts through the DailyFX mobile site http://mobile.dailyfx.com if using an iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc.

It’s possible to trade on a laptop via a wifi connection. I do this myself at home so I can move from room to room, but having a smaller device such as an iPhone or Blackberry is move convenient when on the go and travelling.

-Jason