Marketiva

Is this real? I know that from the first moment you open an account with Marketiva, you will get a warning from them not to hedge interest rates or they will boot you out. They don’t have to prove it; merely “suspect” you hedge and they will shut you out. How did you manage to get away with a year of hedging the GBP/JPY? What’s your trade size?

Marketiva have reduced spreads for the following forex instruments:

EUR/USD: 2
USD/JPY: 3
GBP/USD: 4
USD/CHF: 4
USD/CAD: 4
AUD/USD: 4
NZD/USD: 4
EUR/JPY: 4
EUR/GBP: 3
EUR/CHF: 4
GBP/JPY: 8
AUD/JPY: 5
CHF/JPY: 5
GBP/CHF: 8
EUR/CAD: 10
EUR/AUD: 10
AUD/CAD: 10

Marketiva have also introduced several new investment funds:

Marketiva - Instrument Profile

Restrictions, Conflict of Law and Regulation
Marketiva Corporation (“Marketiva”) currently does not accept customers from United States, country you have specified in the account opening form. This limitation is due to various export restrictions, sanctions imposed by international bodies or because such distribution or use of services would be contrary to local law or regulation. Marketiva’s services are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject. The list of countries Marketiva does not accept customers from is subject to change. Please come back soon and try to open your account again.

Another good news for Marketiva users:

Transfers from desks with open positions and / or active orders are
allowed from now on. Traders with open positions can now withdraw unused
portion of their deposit.

I am very much happy with Marketiva except one thing and i.e that they have a 5 min. policy for a position and any accoint which have more than 200 shrot positions in a week get’s suspension and I usually am suspended for 2 weeks in a month. So that mean that I sually trade just for 2 weeks on makretiva.

Does Marketiva have a demo account? How good their trading platform is?

hi,

yes marketiva has a demo account with starting capital of 10k virtual money…their trading platform is simplified and good for newbies…mt4 and VT have more sophisticated indicators…the one thing i like most about marketiva is that it is very easy to understand including money transfer to/from e-gold…live support is great also…but i’d strongly reccomend to try it out not to just ask about it…then you’ll find out yourself…you’ll get a 5 usd real money also.

Thank you lumesh, that helps.

Oh … MV is good for beginners (trade for free)!
But … where is their mainly HQ (office)
is it so hard to tell?

I am ready to deposit & trade large amount on them but … well … I still have a doubt!

Untara, you might want to translate this to english

MARKETIVA adalah perusahaan pialang internasional, profesional dan legal yang berkedudukan di Switzerland, perusahaan ini telah mendapatkan izin internasional dengan no. IBC CAP.291 REG.NO. 646819. Disamping itu Marketiva juga bukan perusahaan investasi ataupun HYIP yang rawan dengan penipuan ataupun membawa lari dana nasabah, karena perusahaan Marketiva hanya menjembatani para trader saja agar bisa bertrading di bursa forex dunia secara realtime dan online. Dan perusahaan Marketiva mendapatkan penghasilan dari selisih harga Jual dan Beli (Bid/Ask) yang ditransaksikan oleh Anda (tidak peduli profit ataupun loss), jadi tidak mungkin perusahaan Marketiva mengalami kerugian akibat salah bertrading seperti halnya perusahaan investasi.

Domain Name: MARKETIVA.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: eNom - domain name, internet services, dns hosting
Name Server: NS.NOVATIVA.COM
Name Server: NS.VLADIKA.COM
Name Server: NS1.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server: NS2.EASYDNS.COM
Name Server: REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM
Updated Date: 09-nov-2006
Creation Date: 15-jun-2003
Expiration Date: 15-jun-2010

Ok it seems safe.

Does Marketiva pays interest? if yes is it higher than Oanda or MAN Singapore?

Yes, Marketiva is absolute great. I’ve use them for a long time and happy with their sevice. Great online support, Fast to process withdrawal and deposit, Gorgeous platform, , Great chat system, etc…

As I know , marketiva implement zero interest policy for all instruments, that’s means they don’t pay interest…

yes, i think the best bright side in marketiva is his excellent services ( we can get help in 24 trading hours and most of our question can be solved less than 3 minutes) and his advanced technology( there are a lot of useful indicators that marketiva offered for us and the trading function just like stop,limit,exit stop less and exit target all of them are very easy and powerful.)

all in all,marketiva is the best platform i have ever seen.i like use it the best and glad my wealth growing up with it together.:slight_smile:

does anyone else find it kind of fishy that Marketiva accept deposits from e-gold and e-bullion? Especially since e-gold is facing charges from the U.S. government and is probably going to be shut down soon. The deposit methods they offer reminds me of alot of scam sites. It just seems like all the reputable brokers only accept deposits through credit card, wire, and ACH.

Will they add credit/debit card deposit/withdrawal soon?

marketiva offer us six kinds of deposite and withdrawal methods now ( there are wire transfer / e-bullion / e-dinar / liberty reserve / e-gold / webmoney ) all of them are quickly and safely, i think those methods are more than sufficient for us.

i usually use wire transfer and e-gold to deposite and withdrawal before, but now e-gold company seems have some troubles need to solve, so i used wire transfer recently,this method also is very quickly for me, i can get my money in two days usually.:slight_smile:

have no idea about your questions :frowning: But I think we have enough payment methods to choose now, especially they added Liberty Reserve as payment method last week…

lots of issues

Hi, thanks razegold. I created account on LR few days ago, but didn’t use it. I heard LR is cheap. but don’t know where I can exchange LR currency ? is LR easy to use ? does LR has any limition ? I have many such questions about LR :smiley: hehe…

but anyway, I’m going to try deposit my markeitva account via LR. Marketiva added LR as payment methods befor last week, and I saw many people said LR is good and cheaper… I’m going to abandon e-gold since I can’t access directly from my location, and e-bullion is a little expensive as I see…hehe… Luck marketiva offer so many payment methods…

at least, hope you can give me some info about exchange LR … thanks in advanced razergold…