I am looking for:

Good Spreads
Good Executions Speed
Regulated
1:500 Leverage
Bonus or Rebates
Good Support

Please any suggestions are appreciated…

Try hotforex , fxpro , fxcm. I think they fulfill your needs.

Whats up with all these Russian brokers being regulated in NZ!

I also want to find a broker that has automated withdrawal with $50 or less deposit. Any suggestions?

I think you should consider an offshore broker. They are good choices when it comes to fast execution, high leverage and fast withdrawals. I can’t suggest any broker, so you have to do your diligent search. I hope you will be fortunate. On this forum there are some offshore brokers that are mentioned often, I think they are reliable, else no one would care to recommend them.

Well I can recommend 1LotSTP, they provided me all services that you mentioned as this is my personal experience with them.
They are offshore broker and has a fast execution.
Why don’t you try signing up for a demo account with all those given brokers by our fellow member here and
see how it goes from there. Unless you try it personally you will have a hard time finding the right broker for you.

Follow this list and find some brokers for your choice.
Forex Broker Reviews
Hope it helps.

This link is helpful to someone who are in need of brokers reviews and do research.
Just do your own research.

If anyone is looking for non-US good broker I recommend to trade with GAINSY - good bonuses, STP/ECN acc… They has own platform for ECN or you can use MT4 for STP. Works with CASHU, Skrill, WM e.t.c., !!! has own mobile platform for Android devices You can get a “Swap free” account if you’re Islamic user)
I have Classic STP and i’m satisfied by my broker)))
Deposit: from 10$ for STP and from 10000$ for ECN
Leverage for STP: 1:1-1:1000)))

P.S. Quick and easy withdrawing money)))

A good broker can be found when a research is being done properly and also confirm if the services they offer are good for you. There are a lot of brokers reviews where you can compare brokers and choose the right for yourself.

Beside reviews, put more emphasis on getting information from traders who have used a specific broker. Meaning… use Forums such as these to extract relevant information. Use old threads or check if there are threads from official reps of individual brokers. Check how these reps answer questions. Also, keep in mind reputation of the person who is posting. For me, some kind of evidence or detailed remarks are important rather than bashing the broker.

I agree. I am sure offshore brokers tops of list of brokers with high bonuses and leverage. And I am quit certain that a few of them are reliable. A broker does not have to be regulated to gain traders’ trust. If you find a broker that has been faithful, then you should confidently trade with them.

Are you a representative o this broker? Is this a new broker, how long have they been? Well, you shouldn’t be advertising here.

well,a lot of broker to choose from but you should be extra very careful to pick one it will definitely have a big impact in your future trades.Definitely,forums like babypips are good place to look for a new broker as many here were recommended by fellow traders.And now as chinese new year approaches,some brokers offers sign-up bonus promo like gdmfx among others.

Vantage FX

Well said! Beside reviews, remember to check how brokers in emerging markets handle your funds (segregated accounts, bank deposits with banks). I recommend brokers (in emerging markets) offering segregated accounts with a foreign tier-1 bank.

No, i am not, but it’s realy easy to trade with them! I don’t know how old is this broker, but I trade with them from Oct’13 and i have no claims.

Once I had a problem with withdrawing my money (It takes more than 24 hours). I talked’bout this to admins of broker and about 2 hours I got it)))

There is nothing like when you are able to get that good broker that helps you make smooth trades in forex, that will spring you up for the better. And see you through with good services. Well, we have so many brokers out there that one can choose from but we should choose wisely for our future trades.

Trading with profiforex has being giving me joy every now and then, their costumer support there is for 24hours a day, fast withdrawal and minimum deposit of $1 for micro account. No commission fees to deposit money! I’m really happy that there are reliable and trust worthy brokers like this one that is willing to help you grow in forex and become successful in trading.

How can you ask for good execution when you ask for 500:1 leverage? Any broker offering such leverage is a dealing desk which will be damned if it allows you to make profitable trades.