MB Trading with Trade Interceptor platform?

Hello. I have been paper trading and demo trading the forex for nearly a year now and plan to take it live starting in January. After much deliberation and research, I have found that the broker that best suits my needs is MB Trading. Also, I have fallen madly in love with Trade Interceptor.
Just a quick question:
Has anyone tried this combination? And is this even possible? Trade Interceptor lists MB Trading as a supported broker, while MB Trading does not include T.I. in their list of partners. I am curious to know if anyone has integrated these and how they like it?
If MB Trading does not offer Trade Interceptor, then I will search for a different broker for my account. I have spent too much time and gotten too attached to this remarkable platform.

Thanks in advance

So I have spoken with the Trade Interceptor people and they have informed me that T.I. is in negotiations with MBT and it will be 2nd quarter of 2012 before they have direct support. They encouraged me to write to MB to express my interest in their platform. Also offered their currently supported brokers (fxcm, duka, etc.) that they have made arrangements with.

I will be posting another question about MBT in general. Conflicting reviews clouding research of this company.

You should check out Trade Interceptor. The backtesting tools are incredible. Charts are intuitive and detailed and their iphone app has the best charts I have seen on a handheld.

Hi,

actually I am not sure if this was a typo or not but we expect within Q1 2012 to integrate with MBT, not Q2 2012
Hope you don’t mind this correction.

Apart of that, we thank you for the kind appraisal!

I really like MB, I hope nothing changes after the merger. They have the best order desk on the planet. I have 4 different accounts and MB always fills the fastest. Ugg, I hope that does not change.

Don’t worry. Nothing on the client side will change in terms of trading costs (in the form of spreads, commissions, fees etc.).
Also you will be able to use both TradeInterceptor and MBT’s platform simultaneously for the real account.
I would not call it merger but more a technology provider agreement, which we already have at the moment with MBT.

EVER so sorry to ‘rain on your parade’ BUT MB Trading does NOT have ‘the best of reputations’ when it comes to Spot FOREX Trading. How they are as a Futures Broker??? I know not (but I cannot imagine that they would treat their Spot FOREX clients any BETTER than their Futures Traders).

But HEY: ‘that is just me’ (like it or not).

That being said: it’s NOT (actually) ‘just me’. Take a look at the top FIFTY USA Futures Brokers for 2011 on the link provided below. ALSO take note of which USA Futures Broker won ‘Best Trading Platform’ from Barrons (which is just a TAD more ‘valuable’ than winning ‘Broker of the Year’ at, for example, the RUSSIAN FOREXPO)!!! (Here’s a ‘hint’: Online Trading, Brokerage and Trading Software | TradeStation) (and call and ask for Bruce Brotine and for further details see the link BELOW the first link posted).

http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/41916-hotforex-trading-point-deltastock-ad-2.html#post305153

TradeStation for trading forex? - Page 4 @ Forex Factory

Needless to say: if I find out that you’re NOT a US Citizen and DIDN’T open an account with either Deltastock or DF Markets then I WILL ‘hunt you down and kill you’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Gotta love spammers, lol…

You should check out Trade Interceptor.

Gotta agree with you, lol…

love it to death its crazy how the mobile app looks and feels better that the desktop app i wish the desktop was just like to mobile

I’d like to refresh this question - I am confused as to the relationship between MB Trading and Trade Interceptor. On the Trade Interceptor app, there is no MB Trading listed as a possible broker or feed. On the Trade Interceptor website, it lists MB Trading as a partner and has their logo in a bunch of places.

I have an account with MBT and I would really like to use Trade Interceptor. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Hello,

We expect to integrate with MBT very soon. Development process through the year had many obstacles and sometimes they can not be predicted so to say. MBT are still partners but we decided to allow at the moment only broker feeds in the platforms which correspond to the currently connected for trading (demo and live) broker partners. When we are ready with MBT integration we will add their currency feed inside TradeInterceptor.
We apologize for the confusion and hope this clarifies. If you have more questions please contact me at support mail. I will be happy to assist you.

BR,
Darin
Customer Support