Which is the best forex broker to trade with?

Which is the best forex broker to trade with?

1 Like

A string is exactly 9 long

There is no best forex broker as one forex broker can not be best for all. Even I want to suggest you for AVAFX forex broker.

Always a good and most reputable forex broker required to trade with particularly regulated forex broker

I donā€™t agree that only regulated brokers are good.They have bad conditions for trading, very often such brokers simply cover themselves with so called regulations but they lead unfair trading. There are many offshore broker that are much more reliable than regulated brokers. Among them is Accentforex.

Iā€™ve beginning to here more about accentforex though unregulated.

Donā€™t you think they have secret plans? Once the hit their target, they will close shop and leave thier clients empty. after all whom will you report them to?

As a broker that started 2009 from my research, I think by now they should have registered to a known regulatory body since I can see they are in Seychelle and one website also reveals they have office in the UK.
Pls correct me if I am wrong.

I am only holding on to demo for now until I am otherwise convinced.
They sound to good to be true, looks like popular HYIPs, they promise you heaven only to end up leading someone to hell of regret and frustration.

I will also like to hear other memberā€™s opinion about accentforex.

Well, i must say that there are no matter regulated broker or no. I work one of the ā€œmost regulatedā€ broker - insta, and what? My stop-losses always were hit (charts were different from other broker). They promise me heaps of gold i became their partner and what? Bigger part of my rebates were cleared, my affiliates were stolenā€¦ i make a thousand complaints against them, and what? I have nothing from them. And you will get nothing there! And lets look for not big brokers like accent - i have an account there and once i have a trouble - my Take Profit doesnā€™t execute, however price was there at that amount - i dont ask them about it, i even dont know about that, but do you know what? - the recount my order and give me extra profit (it wasnā€™t big, but it was) and call me to apologize. Thatā€™s i call ā€œgood serviceā€.

And i can add: if someone decide to ā€œclose shopā€ - no matter what scrap of papers they have, they just take your money and disappear. Everyone must make a choice - what do you need nice stamp on certificate or honest stuff at brokerā€™s office? i need to earn money and donā€™t like when smbd prevent me to do this. This broker donā€™t interfere in my trading and withdraw my profits regular. Thatā€™s i need. And it makes no difference what certificates they have, i have a lot of experience to make this choice. All other - its your choice and you should make it deliberately.

It depends of many factors. Well, as to me I prefer to trade with accentforex due to their reability and profitable. But in any case it is up to you.

hi friendsā€¦

can u please suggest whether Hantech fx is a good broker or not???

Thanks in Advanceā€¦

oh the age old question hey! ā€œwhat broker is bestā€ā€¦
the answer is that there is no single ā€œbest brokerā€. Different brokers can suit different people.
Itā€™s a bit like choosing a carā€¦different people have different preferences, based on multiple factorsā€¦which is better , BMW or Audi, Renault or Peugeot, Ford or Holden? Some people will have had great experience with one make (ā€œIā€™ve had this car for years and never a problemā€) and others terrible (ā€œFrom the moment I got it, Iā€™ve had nothing but problemsā€).
Similar thing with brokers.
Altough I would still argue that a broker regulated in a recognised jurisdiction is a good starting point. Does it mean that they are perfect? no, but I think you tend to minimise some risks.
In response to Rama, Iā€™ve been using Hantec Markets (I assume they are who you mean when you say hantecfx) for a few months now, no problems, so far so good.

Could anybody share with results of trading with accentforex? Wanna to know your opinion as to their bonuses. Thanks.

1 Like

I can answer pepperstone is the best broker to trade with
they regulated by ASIC, no bucketshop broker that alway hunting SL and freezing while news
they trully ECN broker with only 200USD deposit and minimum 0.01 lot
eur/usd spread just only 0.1-0.5, no wide during news

I prefer FXCM:

1. they offer no negative balance protection. I consider this as very important
  2. I love FXCM trading station

Are u their staff?? Everyone start sound weird and fishyā€¦ Try to distract my buddy that had small knowledge bout broker.

All my buddy, try to read Clint post, he is more dedicated bout this topic on babypips.com.
Ofcourse u can ask me too bout broker legality, i will do investigate that for u. And iā€™m become FX police officer on my country. Vanish every scammer or bucketshop offer that try to lie on every newcomers.

u mean instaforex ?? most regulated broker?? even at rusia regulatory?? Check ur word again. Instaforex are another scammer that will be clearly soon. Every their customers start complain bout that. Just like u.

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Had to repeat to reach the minimum number of charactersā€¦

What a peculiar responseā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if it is common in Africa, but in much of the English speaking world this sort of question is of the type ā€˜How long is a piece of string?ā€™

So the answer to ā€˜Which is the best broker?ā€™ without having any idea what the OP need/wants out of a broker can be answered by telling him how long his piece of string isā€¦

In that that case, apologies for my misunderstanding. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever heard that one before. It still strikes me as a peculiar response given the fact that 9 isnā€™t exactly a measure of length in any event without any reference to the type of units being applied. A more appropriate response wouldā€™ve been ā€œa piece of string is exactly two times half itā€™s lengthā€.

By the way, why the condescension towards Africa? :open_mouth:

That there are no units on the 9 is entirely the point.

With the amount of information provided by the OP, one can not give him any real help - only take a wild guess.

I am not being condescending toward Africa, nor South Africa in specific. My experience has been that English is a 2nd language to most South Africans, though they are quite fluent in it. Like most people who have English as a secondary (tertiary, etc) language they donā€™t always understand the idioms.