Best spread betting brokers?

hi i just wondered which broker is the best to trade forex

I would rate Oanda and Hotforex up there if you are looking for a good broker with low spreads and most important of all, money security. What I also like about these brokers is that they’ve got mobile apps so it makes it easier to monitor your trades during the day even if you are not by your computer the rest of the day.

Spreads are critical but so is the execution. You don’t want to be ‘not’ filled when you are right and filled with excellent spread if you are wrong. My vote would be with ECNs (even though Oanda is also decent)- they have a high barrier to entry though…:20:

One broker i have heard a lot is Interactive- though i have heard that their platform is really clunky…so you would really need to know what you are doing and plan trades in a lot of advance (not good for short term traders…) i haven’t tried them yet…just my 2 cents…

Hope that helps…

AKS

some are compared here Compare Financial Spread Betting Companies

I opened an account with InterTrader, they recently incorporate Charts from IT-Finance, which are pretty cool and they also have mobile apps. It is just a couple of month that I’m trading with their platform, but I’m comfortable with them.

Jack

I not sure which broker is the best, since I haven’t tried all of them and its really hard to rely much on review, but I trade with hotforex and it really works for me with no trouble, minor disconnections at time but since I do swings it does not affect me much, I guess they are expanding again :slight_smile: anyway, best of luck in your seach and welcome to the world of forex :smiley:

Currently, would suggest both FXCM and Trader’s Way, since they have some of the lowest spreads I have seen so far.
On the spread note, you may want to do a demo, check out the spreads before opting for a live acc, it pays to be safe…
In addition, google some of the ECN brokers to see which retail ECN packages suits you.

Unfortunately, I haven’t found yet a good betting spread broker. But I must say that right now I’m testing Accentforex, comparatively a young broker. I’ve opened a micro account and on it they have fixed spreads starting from 2 pips. Such conditions perfectly suit me.