What is the firs thing you think about your broker?

Hey guys,

what is the number one thing that comes to mind as you think about your broker?

nothing! i like that my broker tends to be invisible to me, doesn’t get in my way when i trade or work, and just serves up what is needed and executes what i ask. it’s the “out of sight, out of mind” thing. i don’t think about them cuz i don’t really see them - i just see my account.

I agree with sound here, on a normal given day, nothing. The platform works fine and my trades are executed as expected. They should be transperent. However if I had to pick one thing, i would say my brokers have good customer service. I dont work for these cats and they wont be named. But i am happy with who i got.

Is my broker watching my each activity?

That is very good and I am glad that I found a broker in PaxForex who gives me that. Who do you use?

Would be nice to know who you use and who you think is great as a broker. I don’t think any of us work for them, but sharing with the community is not a bad thing in my opinion. Some my be unhappy where they are and are looking for a new one where other members have good experiences.

I never thought about that one. Do you think you are being watched? Now that you mentioned that, do you think brokers secretly copy trades of their most successful clients?

i wouldn’t care if my trades are copied / replicated, as long as that has ZERO impact on my own trades and i continue to make/lose money as i always have. i’ll share if i don’t lose out, but i’m greedy so i won’t give anything up.

Is broker copying my trades?

Just interesting to know if brokers do copy their best clients or not. Would it be considered ‘stealing’?