Best ECN, STP and MM MetaTrader4 Forex Brokers

Why should we avoid market makers?
How can one rate FxPro?

^
Market Maker can execute your trades by two ways and one of them is fight with you. If you win, they lose and otherwise. So who know when you win too much money, will they leave it and accept it as usual or they will do something to decrease or remove their loss (remove your trade, erase history, adjust your trade,…) It’s terrible.

FxPro is a good broker, I think we can trade with it for less risky because it’s regulated and well-known.

Best ECN broker for me is AAAfx! Small spreads, fast execution, no extra commissions hidden anywhere.
EU legislations. works fine for my small accounts :slight_smile:

Anyone heard of or used youtradefx.com - they are ECN broker who charge commissions- have been put off market makers as heard stories they trade against you - im thinking of opening a small account 2000USD but charge 6USD per 1 lot. Im new in this area so need someone who is FSA as im in the UK - any recommendations?

Choose an ECN broker. What commissions do these guys charge?

Vantage FX charge $3.00. Beat all the other ASIC brokers.

Fairly speaking now days, it is every broker that is ECN, but to figure out the real ECN broker is the big thing and that’s where it gets so tough. I am currently working with ECN broker myself in TradeWiseFX, but of course one has to be very strict in his judgment as just self-claim ECN by broker does not make them ECN. I hope you get my point.

I hear you loud and clear. Definitely have to make sure that they really are an ECN!

In the end the brokers that say they’re ECN have to have no problems paying out the consistently profitable traders. Market makers will tell them to go elsewhere but the ECN guys love them because they’re passing on the risk but pocketing spreads.

Find a broker with traders who you know pay out the big hitters. I know Vantage FX do after being recommended from a business associate in Singapore who I know was a big hitter.

FreshForex has ECN accounts and works with Metatrader 4. Are you a scalper? If so, you might like its offer for EURUSD: floating spreads from 0 pips.

My superb ECN-style broker is FreshForex

I was in HotForex sometimes back but I had to quite for some personally reasons.
FreshForex have 5-day NY-close charts, very important for me.

I honestly would not recommend any broker shouting about bonuses, for instance ETORO broker

As far as I know all brokers with GMT +2 servers are synchonized with NY 5 candle charts. Hotforex, Tickmill, FXpro etc.
I also try to avoid bonuses as in most cases they’re trap for traders.

That’s exactly the point, I believe once you get experience enough you will easily figure out what broker really is, If you are with true ECN like I believe with TradeWiseFX then what you will realize is that they will always push you to do scalping, I mean in terms of offering such service because that’s their bread and butter sort of stuff while other types will always be worried from scalpers especially ones who invest low. BTW since when you are have been trading with Vantage FX?

I’ve been with Vantage FX for just over 12 months now. I had some problems with my old broker (not naming names) and made the switch. Haven’t looked back.

i am happy trade with Tickmill
they do not have any restrictions about my trade. withdrawal request processed fast, around 1 hour
they were good when they were armada markets.
however, when they were armada, their spreads on EURUSD is 0.2 lower than now.

I am trading with finprotrading. I stumbled upon them on FB. ECN Brokers $4 per 100K commission and tight spreads. I am trading on a customized platform. I trade in stocks and currencies on a single platform. So its more convinient for me. Overall, I have seen no irregulations! Happy with the experience!

Well, that commission level is simply atrocious in 2016

i just want to try new brokerage service called ViproMarkets
Cysec regulated with ECN trading conditions. seems they are good . however so far could only one review about them in brokerArena

round-turn or per side. I have 4$ per side at Hotforex but spreads are 0 so basically I get below one pip trading cost for 1 lot on eur/usd

This list of best ECN brokers might help you choose a broker. I just stumbled upon it.
Top 5 Best ECN Forex Brokers with Lowest Spreads 2017

Couldn’t find Hotforex there. Are you sure it was posted in the right thread?
I would advice you to create new one to discuss the resource you provided.

I’m happy too with Finpro trading and presently trading on their ultra low commission offer of $2 per $100k round turn. Good going with finpro!