Trading Sites for mac

Does anyone know any trading site besides etoro where I can just use the trading platform on my mac and dont have to use applications like crossover to convert it ?

Did you try other brokers’ website like AVAFX, OANDA or FXCM? I think, there should not be any issue to run such application if you are using mac. As brokers offer these application free of cost.

Alright . will try it . Thank You Haley

If you are looking for a site similar to etoro i guess you could try zulutrade.

Hi buddy, which broker did you go with if I may ask?

Any java based platform.

Wish there was mt4 for Mac.

} ‘No. There is no MT4 App for OS X.’

‘Androids?’ {

} ‘The easiest way to install, run and use MT4 is probs on an iOS platform via the App.’

‘Otherwise, directly through a broker’s browser based platform(s).’ {

I use my iPhone for mt4&5. Decent charting. Has ichimoku.

[QUOTE=“mizugami7523;504935”]I use my iPhone for mt4&5. Decent charting. Has ichimoku.[/QUOTE]

They have emulators. But best to install windows on the Mac via boot camp.

They have emulators. Bug easier just to install windows on the Mac via boot camp.

Or you can be a grown up and buy an adult computer that isn’t a Mac? That’s probably the easiest solution lol…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;504939”]Or you can be a grown up and buy an adult computer that isn’t a Mac? That’s probably the easiest solution lol…[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you can make enough money someday from trading to be able to afford a Mac ROTFLMAO

[QUOTE=“mizugami7523;504943”]

Or maybe you can make enough money someday from trading to be able to afford a Mac ROTFLMAO[/QUOTE]

Make enough money from trading to buy a computer that is a pain in the butt to trade with…?!

Oh I’m so sorry, i didn’t realize you had such experience with mac as to make such a assertive comment. ha ha. Well a trader as proficient as you would know. I’ll inform my Fund Manager, that he needs to rid himself of his pathetic Mac infrastructure. )))))))

[QUOTE=“mizugami7523;505025”]

Oh I’m so sorry, i didn’t realize you had such experience with mac as to make such a assertive comment. ha ha. Well a trader as proficient as you would know. I’ll inform my Fund Manager, that he needs to rid himself of his pathetic Mac infrastructure. )))))))[/QUOTE]

There’s a reason you will have an extremely hard time finding any engineering or other professional office whose workers spend most of their days on a computer using Macs… Lol

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;505038”]

There’s a reason you will have an extremely hard time finding any engineering or other professional office whose workers spend most of their days on a computer using Macs… Lol[/QUOTE]

REALLY??? Another unsubstantiated statement. Ha ha.

Get your facts and then back it up. Lets see… I have Bachelors in Aero engineering. And a MBA in international finance.
I know what is the computer of choice. In my field. And I know this from experience.

My offices in EU and Japan all implement a Mac infrastructure. As do MOST all of my SUCCESSFUL competitors.

Ha ha

You crack me up.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not an apple fan boy defending Macs. If a PC did a better job for me. I’d be on it. Not to say PC can’t work. Personal preference. But I did my due diligence and refrain from spewing unfounded opinions just to hear myself talk.

I’ve read your posts on fundamental analysis. We could have a very profitable discourse. But then again. It seems you already know everything.

[QUOTE=“mizugami7523;505043”]

REALLY??? Another unsubstantiated statement. Ha ha.

Get your facts and then back it up. Lets see… I have Bachelors in Aero engineering. And a MBA in international finance.
I know what is the computer of choice. In my field. And I know this from experience.

My offices in EU and Japan all implement a Mac infrastructure. As do MOST all of my SUCCESSFUL competitors.

Ha ha

You crack me up.[/QUOTE]

I’m a registered professional engineer working with an international engineering firm… My engineering field employs MANY more people then does the aero industry… and I know for a fact that our firm’s ratio of PCs to Macs is at least 20:1… And I know that the other top 100 engineering firms in my field also have similar ratios.

The business world as a whole is very much more inclined to PCs… And there is a reason. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;505049”]

I’m a registered professional engineer working with an international engineering firm… My engineering field employs MANY times more then does the aero industry… and I know for a fact that our firm ratio of PCs to macs is at least 20:1… And I know that the other top 100 engineering firms in my field also have similar ratios.

The business world as a whole is very much more inclined to PCs… And there is a reason.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.
My stats contradict yours.
Neither here nor there.

By the way. I’m not in the aero field any longer. Retired from that years ago.

[QUOTE=“mizugami7523;505050”]

Fair enough.
My stats contradict yours.
Neither here nor there.

By the way. I’m not in the aero field any longer. Retired from that years ago.[/QUOTE]

This graph shows the ratio of pcs vs macs sold… Its about 15:1 right now… This includes private ownership… If it only included corporate ownership it would be higher. Corporations main interest is productivity… Hence they choose PC.