I have done alot of searching and still cannot find a broker to go live with!

[B]Like what everyone is saying there are bad reviews on 1 website and good reviews on another, Problem is not sure which are legit. I am wanting to go live but cannot make up my mind at all. I feel i want a ecn broker, that is registered with the right people. I am from the United States as well. I have been learning my strategies from someone using fxdd because they use new york close charts, i would like to have new york charts, but thats not a must. I am just looking for one with decent spreads, legit and not a rip off. I read alot about stop losses being moved from dealing desk? Thanks for any help- chris " I trade off Daily Chart" [/B]

Try Oanda.

i have demo’d oanda, and looked at them, have you used them? Im just mostly afraid of the broker trying to screw me by moving stop losses, etc. THANKS-CHRIS

check out a few…many out there screw traders…they have what is known as dealing desk where dealers sit on the other side and try to take trades opposite to urs wherever and whenever its possible…so stick to brokers who do straight thru processing…they are guys who allow ur trades to go thru and dont have any dealers…

Can you name some reputed STP brokers

I want to suggest you for AVAFX and FXCM, both are good broker and regulated as well.

Is fxcm considered streight through broker? Thanks for all the replys. I have heard a lot about fxcm, but is it accurate to use mt4 to look at charts then place orders on fxcm because I dont like the software I habe for them

fxcm is not a straight through broker…they have a dealing desk and i have heard many stories of their dealers trading against their customers…

how it is possible ? ? ?? what do you mean by go live ?

Hi Chris,

FXCM offers clients a choice of two execution types. Those looking for for straight through processing choose our No Dealing Desk execution. Those looking for tighter spreads choose our Dealing Desk execution.

You mentioned that you like MT4 charts. FXCM offers the MT4 platform, so you can use MT4 charts with FXCM’s price feed. You can then place your orders directly on the MT4 platform, or if you prefer, you can place your orders through the FXCM Trading Station using the same account login for both platforms.

Jason

Hi Ns_karthik,

The stories you heard are incorrect. As I mentioned to Chris, FXCM offers two execution types. Our No Dealing Desk execution uses straight through processing. We also offer Dealing Desk execution as a choice for those looking for tighter spreads. But even with accounts on DD execution, we use the same No Dealing Desk price feed as a base to derive prices and execute orders as we use for NDD accounts.

Jason

I have a contact who is trading with FXDD and she claims not having troubles, however, FXDD is a Market Maker as long as I now.

Hi Jason,
wasnt there a legal suit against FXCM recently for hunting down stops? my brother is a party in that suit against FXCM…so how do u say that u r no DD?

LOL I saw ns_karthik said to be a founder and operator of fxethos in linkedin.com…so why did he receive an invitation from fxethos and use them as a customer LOL ? or maybe he is promoting his scam as he used to do since 2006

Just search with karthik subramanian at linkedin.com :18:

here is the link

ttp://in.linkedin.com/pub/karthik-subramanian/5/7b1/4b7

I would stick to the bigger well known brokers ie FXCM, Alpari UK or Oanda than choose some broker based in NZ that know one has heard of.

I think it is really strange how so many brokers are operating from NZ that have budget websites, have spelling mistakes and based on streets that are not even known to even be business areas!

I am from NZ originally.

Stick to brokers based in US,UK or Australia would be my advise.

Agree with the above - a lot of brokers that can’t get regulation in Australia tend to run over to NZ for some reason. Best avoided those ones.

The same, but just avoid US brokers too, I mean for mini accounts US are ok but when you wanna put real dough I recommend you UK or Australia.

Has anyone had a good experience with any broker? It seems Oanda’s platform is weak, everyone seems to think FXCM is not honest with their fills, and Forex is just average overall. I haven’t heard much about IBfx.

I’ve been with IBFX for a while, but not anympre.