Need registered 1:1000 leverage broker

hello paladinfx
my fiirstable requiremnts exist in exness forex broker from russia has 1:2000 leverage
and insta forex broker from russia 1:1000 leveragebut they are scam and a lot of people advice to stay away from them
and there is fx clearing 1:1000from canada but not regulated
and fx optimax nzltd 1:1000 leverage and i ask if any one trade with them but some people say it is good and others say it is bad
and fx glory from united arab emirates 1:3000 but they are scam
and fxvv from united arab emirates 1:2000 leverage but not regulated
and trade forte but not regulated but 1:1000 leverage
so you see i count 7 forex broker but they either scam or not regulated
of course there is more i donot know about them and i thought that i will get new informations from vivsitors not useless comments
and about 100$ it is just a beginning i do not want lose a lot of money because world of forex full of scam

Definitely make use of google in your search and perhaps the forex peace army forum. The leverage is way to high to be offered by a reputable broker imo. Drop the leverage requirement down to 1:400 and increase your minimum deposit to $200usd and you can go with someone like pepperstone(ecn) that is regulated and been around for a reasonable amount of time(assuming ofcourse you are not trading from the US).

Thanks Paladin , I’ve heard really good things about your special information website, I will definetely use it and recommend it to my friends!!
hahaha made me chuckle greatly :smiley:

My opionion : forget about worrying about “scam” brokers as you put it. If you trade with such high leverage and small deposit the biggest obstacle to your succesful trading is not the broker, but yourself!
No offence intended, just sometimes I (and others) think it is something you should consider.
Good luck

if u want to use any of these brokers that offer 1:1000 leverage just deposit 200$ and make 1000$ and withdraw … if you lose just dont use again … i have done this with exness broker i made 1400$ from 300$ initial … but dont get so tempted when you see you balance grow just get out happy from there … dont continue trading when you reach 1000% gains … cause there is eyes from broker that is watching

That simple, eh?

my answer exactly

Why didn’t I think of this before??! genius!

Another option is this:
Open the account with 1:1000/2000 leverage, fund it with your $200, open the biggest position you can, put a stop loss which is near your stop-out level ( or if not don’t even bother with a SL), trade just before or after the news or in periods of strong volatility, cross your fingers (or don’t as the “signal provider” you signed up to promises 140% returns in the first week, and they can’t be lying cos they have a one page website with loads of testimonials), blow the account in one move, then go onto a forum and tell everyone not to trust that “scam” broker because he “hunted your stops” or has software that monitored your trade and changed the price feed to make you loose all your money …
you don’t have to of course, just saying…

My logic would then deduce that any broker offering that type of leverage is either a scam or unregulated.

That’s a little crazy… but I like it ahahah :wink:
Sounds like playing the blacks/reds on the roulette but with a better return ratio :wink:
Btw, wich broker are you talking about ? (offering 1000 or 2000 leverage?)

Honestly, I dunno, any of the ones they were talking about earlier in the thread :slight_smile:

NO … simple as that

Mate some of us do take trading seriously. I had more common sense when i put a few k of aud into the asx. Sometimes it better to put down the gloves and give money to people that need it. To young and no respect for money.

What drug are you taking, I want a little.

[B][U]FIRST CASE:[/U][/B]
Hei, is it possible when broker promise to us they give deposit bonus, then we withdraw all of our fund + bonus?? Deposit again – got bonus again and withdraw again. Repeat this trick will be multiple that percentage!!

[B][U]SECOND CASE:[/U][/B]
Or like this, when we withdraw our money, they will give withdraw bonus. Then, what we do just take all our money, then deposit again, take again, deposit again??? How many percentage we will have??

[U][B]THIRD CASE:[/B][/U]
Or bonuses when we invite somebody to their broker and get bonuses with that. We just do find our poor friend and work together with him. We rent our money with our friend and register with them. And then withdraw our first money. Our friend then search another poor friend and again do the same trick. Repeat this will make we rich??

First step:
A rent his money to B and register B to his lovely broker
A withdraw his money

Second step:
A rent his money to C. But this time B register C.
B withdraw his money

Third step:
A rent his money to D. But this time C register D.
C withdraw his money

Repeat this trick should make we quick rich??

This is holy grail from scammer and bucket shop due to their existence??

So many scammer should be so many chance to get money with this trick??

Ok, now call me [B]Master[/B] coz found this holygrail and [B]justice[/B] for scammer and bucket shop
-___-

you cant withdraw the bonus … :26:

You are kidding right? I’m confused, language barrier prevents me from picking up on the presence or not of sarcasm…

Paladin, I could not resist to follow that link, although I knew better… I used that site as well, it is great!!! It gave me all the information I needed to trade forex and earn a living from it. Not smart that you shared it with the others though! It is like giving money away for free!!!

What a coincident… We have the same wishlist… Well, except for the Arabic support team, I wouldn’t understand them. And, did you find the broker that offers this all? Am very curious about it.