How to make money with forex?

The amount of money you make in the forex market depends on your skills, dedication and attention to detail. To be a successful trader, you need to do the following:

Learn everything you can about how the market works
Develop a strategy that gives consistent results
Pay attention to analyses from market experts
Carry out you own detailed analysis before making a trade
Know when to lock in your profits and to cut your losses
Be patient and dedicated
Don’t let your emotions overwhelm your common sense

To earn money a successful place can be extended, enabling it to run out for highest possible prospective and making up for past failures. For any trader who has been around the forex transactions for some time, the highest possible danger is generally less than 10% of their complete consideration on any one single business.

You can replace ‘the amount of money’ by - if you can succeed or if you can make money. So many traders can’t make a dime in forex. Spreads are high and also the risk of ‘gambling’ it all away if you have to deal with losses is really big.

making money in forex is quite simple guys…
Just joining in a broker, make deposit, and you can start to make money there…
For more simple, You can invest in PAMM account in Liteforex broker and your money will work for you…

First, you have to hook up with one nice and fair broker that can make It more easier for you and provide you all tools and services you need and begin to make money in forex. my broker do offer demo account learning the forex market aftre that, you think of to trade the real markek.

Not easy to make money from forex, it is necessary to be successful long process from forex trading. we should really know about the Forex market, and trading systems certainly understand not only that, have to practice practice and practice. But it could be a quick way to make an investment in forex PAMM account. As I did in addition with my own trade. To invest in my PAMM account using a broker tenkofx.

Investment in PAMM is a good idea but make sure to diversify your portfolio to at least 5 providers. Also, make sure they have at least a year of history behind them with reasonable drawdown.

I have always thought about PAMM accounts. I think investing and allowing experts traders to manage your account is a more relaxed way of trading forex.

[QUOTE=“Forexlight;591471”] I have always thought about PAMM accounts. I think investing and allowing experts traders to manage your account is a more relaxed way of trading forex.[/QUOTE]

Definitely more relaxed, but it’s not a way of trading.

Studying and learning more effective about forex market are the best way to make money and good trading strategies can also help traders to earn money in forex.

Hi

I have invested 1000 USD in pamm indexes and have about 1% profit weekly. Details are in my blog my-pamm-invest.blogspot

There is a lot of luck in Forex, and if you play it, you will have some periods of time where you make money.
The problem is the large number of Forex scams on the internet.

So be careful in making money in Forex you never know that instead of making you might lose money.

Is it really okey to play with luck in forex even if you do it sometimes or seldomly?I think it is better to rely on skill and knowledge because as you have mentioned,the fx market is very unpredictable that one small mistakes you’ll lose your money in an instant.Forex is not like gambling so traders cannot depend on his luck.