Need advice for broker

Hi …I am a forex newbie , been trading forex demo account for several month , Now finally i decide to open a live account but dont know which broker to choose , as i am using Alpari MT4 for my demo but it is not stable ( keep disconnect and reconnect by itself ) …I am planning to open micro account with 1k usd , so plz advice which broker is good .

Thanks in advance ,
Regards ,
Gul

I’m trading with Hotforex and I have a 700$ account there. I think it’s suitable for you. You can try.

Hi Gul,

Welcome to the forum!

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems with your demo account. Could you please send us a few more details at <[email protected]>

Our dedicated client services team is fluent in our platforms, as well as 14 languages. We’ll be happy to help in any way we can.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Thanks alot , I will check it out …By the way ,HotForex customer service is good ? it is MT4 platform is stable ?

Best Regards ,
Gul

Dear Alex ,

Sure , i am ganna send you a mail soon …

Well, I can only suggest you my own broker Forex Club :60:
It’s quite stable, has OK spreads on EURUSD (depends on the platform) and other majors.
They also have cookies!

I trade with hotforex too, I guess they are a good broker, If its for scalping then you should expect 1.4-1.6 on EURUSD, hedging is allowed as well, platform is stable and a lot better compared to early last year, but dont just take my word for it, you should try their demo first! and if it works well for you then open a smaller micro account just to test connectivity and platform and stuff, then you can go all out! to some people 1k maybe small but infact i know to others 1k is a big number :slight_smile:

support is ok, though i dont talk to them much, there is an option for live chat you can always test them out on their website, best of luck in the world of forex and happy trading :slight_smile:

in liteforex, there is more stable and they are very responsible to all their clients. I recommended for this liteforex broker.

E-Global has the most stable account that I’ve seen

What kind of stability do you mean? Have you checked if your connection is stable? I don’t get this type of complain on the Profiforex MT4 platform. It is very stable, especially after the recent upgrade.