XEMarkets

Hello everyone…Im still new and already registered (make a real account) with the above broker - XEMarkets
Im just curious if this forex company is reliable or trustworthy.
Can anyone give a comment or an opinion about it. Thanks so much pipple (people) :wink:

It was trading-point com, right?

yep it was called tradingpoint before, according to FPA it seems like a pretty legit broker (235 reviews and quoted 3.8 on 5)

Hello
Are we broker clients also treated like normal bank account owners and have to pay that one-time tax for the Eu bailout package?

hmm I think this was discussed in many other threads, fx brokers registered in cyprus had no problem what so ever after the bailoout.,

Perfect, I just join their Contest Arena and satisfied with their unique contest system

As far as I can tell XE is a very reputable off-shore broker. As suggested in the thread, Cyprus financial problems didnt affect the broker nor I see it affecting major Cyprus brokers. Moreover, XE has segregated funds in popular foreign banks, which is yet another safety feature, under normal conditions.

[QUOTE=“PipOracle;459645”]Hello everyone…Im still new and already registered (make a real account) with the above broker - XEMarkets Im just curious if this forex company is reliable or trustworthy. Can anyone give a comment or an opinion about it. Thanks so much pipple (people) ;)[/QUOTE

There awesome been with them for almost 2 years , & I’m pretty sure they are not XE markets anymore there XM - markets but overall best broker IMO

Yep there re-branding is complete now its called XM.

I’m sorry to burst your bubble guys, but XM (XE, Trading Point) or whatever they are called this month is a troubled broker. Clients of XE have very well documented struggles trying to withdraw funds. There is no reason to work with a broker like this when there are many regulated and highly regarded brokers with no issues. Everything is always fine until you make some money and wish to withdraw funds. Why even take a chance?

XM is a reputable broker. I already did withdraw from them without any problem! Do you have any problem with them or know somebody have?

[QUOTE=“Robert FXBJ;664004”] XM is a reputable broker. I already did withdraw from them without any problem! Do you have any problem with them or know somebody have?[/QUOTE] I can 2nd that I withdrew I decent amount of money withing the past week been trading with them for a long long time

Yep check the withdrawal thread I posted screenshot there of BIG amounts

Yea, it is so churme.

English please LOL

Same here, I’m still working on profit from this broker :smiley:

Thank for review, I’m just going to use this broker