Forex Trader Review and Experiences

Hi All,

Looking for feedback on forex brokers.

Who is your favorite and why?

cheers

Hi,

I go first. I have used eToro and will not use ever again, except for Demo account (I can copy and learn from some good gurus).
They have very, very poor tool (WebTrader), laggy and sometimes just unavailable (like Friday). Customer support is so&so. Not everything is bad there, but first impression is really poor.
I have lost money due to the Copytrade system and they have agreed to refund (it was a big bundle of users with the same problem and I guess they couldn’t just ignore all of us), but only 25% of my initial investment and roughly 10% of my equity available when the problems hit me.
I will never use their copytrade system with real money again. It is really bad for the type of trading I am interesting in.
I am testing several others now, like HotForex, Alpari and Oanda.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

I use Pepperstone which is an Australian broker. Everything is fine so far. Slippage is a lil problem though it’s the same case with any broker during the high impact news.
Alpari is also a good broker, But as they have terminated services in our country. I could not trade with them anymore.

You may want to check out the “Forex Brokers” forums. You’ll find much more feedback and in-depth conversation on this topic matter there. That being said, I use MahiFX for their real tight spreads and OANDA for longer term trading and because they’ve been around for awhile.

Thanks for the feedback

PowerTradeCopier has been the best for me.Using it since 2010 and till now it has been great.There are lots of positive reviews about the software in other places as we…You can worth have a try.

Anything associated with NYSE would be my pick. For that, it would be FXCM.

Hi Johntraderman,
I use Forexoma.com They are amazing brokers in that they offer really first rate training for newbies and they really want to help you to succeed. Check them out. I had an account with them for a about a year and then was unable to trade for a few years. Their was no problem funding my account or withdrawing my funds. They are really helpful. I had an account CMC which was OK, but for a newbie I would definitely go for Forexoma.com. Go for it!!

Hello,

I use Activtrades.com it is a regulated FSA broker, trading micro accounts. I have no problems on 3 years account. There is a multilanguage desk support. If someonde wants more information, fell free to contact me.

if its a broker you are looking for there are tons of them out there, is there any certain services you are look for in a broker? maybe low spreads, or high leverage, withdarawl options, coz its different from one broker to another,

Forex broker is an intermediately in between the currency market & trader I think EarnForex is the best broker because it offers a full set of tools that allow finding, comparing and researching almost all of the available FX firms.

so try for it.

You are mistaken dear as Earn Forex is not a broker but a Forex site.

A Forex broker is one who offer trading currencies for traders worldwide and whenever you start trading with a broker always see if it is regulated or not :slight_smile:

I have been trading with master forex since January 2013.Master forex is A very good regulated broker company. Low fixed spread,fast execution and high leverage on their trading accounts. Their trading conditions are really great. I can recommend their mini accounts for new forex traders.after trading with several brokers I am really happy to trade with Master forex.

Their cent accounts(micro) are ideal for forex newbies (beginners).
Minimum deposit amount is 1USD
1USD=100 US cents and Minimum lot is 0.1
spread for EURUSD is 2 and it is fixed.
Leverage 1:500

Hi thilina, are you still trading? Where can I follow you if I may ask?