Vector Securities 10$ no deposit bonus

This broker have a promotion for newcomer
link for this bonus icvector.com/en/page/334
anyone test this ?.
Make comment about thí broker here

I have tested IC Vector and seems to be a good broker. You can find the bonus terms from their website icvector.com.
Good execution and quick response from customer service.

icvector is the one of a good online brokerage firm for beginner investors. Its account is very easy to set up, and also have an awesome customer services.

ICVector is a great broker they give you 10$ welcom bonus to start out with and it is a good way to beging safly and learn in forex market.
my account No : 960414 :cool:

icvector is a great broker they provide me good chance to make good money by using their welcome no deposit bonus 10$ i want to invest money with this broker and trade with this broker icvector is reliable and trustworthy broker. My name is Muhammad Toseef My Account No is 960429

icvector (Vector Security) is one of best broker while work on popular mt4.

i think it is full trust broker with confidence. i will try with.

so it accept with deposit electronic money.

welcome bonus in icvector broker is good situation for take a best view of real market in forex.

so icvector has good support with live chat.

icvector.com loyalty bonus program absolutely great, this bonus will give everyone a chance to try trading on real forex trading and generate real profit from it, i must join this great chance too, seem that this offer valid until the end of 2014 only…
i registered an account 968601 and ready to start trading soon…

ICvector is a good broker in forex.
They give you 10$ to trade in forex market and there is no deposit to get it.
My account: 970995