Wtf?

Hey,

I dont trust the new brokers easily and this time I around I have come across this “xCFD” with low spreads. Well, I dont really believe the claims of zero commissions, free iPads and Macs. I mean how do they money?
I am fairly experience with forex but still it’s hard to resist the freebies.

I also don’t believe in them, maybe that’s their advertising to attarct trader. Maybe nothing would be awarded or no trader get their prizes.

Just try Fxpro, Fxcm or HotForex. It’s better if you want to trade.

If a broker claims to offer you free services and even offer gifts to you, then you are dealing with an nontransparent broker. There is no broker that don’t charge commission for trade because that is where they get most of their profit. If I were you, I would read their client agreement to see what their charges are. Just check there and you’ll be surprised what you will find. Ask their customer support to give you this file.

I advice you to stay too very far from the forex broker. I advice you to choose forex broker who is Notregulated. if you are in search of a good forex broker with small deviations, I can give you a good broker and you enjoy rebates.

You are not the only one.

My best suggestion is that just stay way from those brokers as far as possible as you can!

“You best friend was a stranger once” :smiley:

Haven’t made up my mind yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

the word FREE in forex comes with lots of hidden secrets, and secrets can be scary haha, its ok to have monthly annual competitions where brokers give away stuff like free trips for demo contest and contests in general, but free live accounts and freebies such as gadgets and stuff, hmm makes you think. I trade with hotforex, they gave away shirts, caps, pens which is your average freebies, but laptops and smart phones? :smiley:

Sorry guys, I’m back after pending for a tad too long.

I succumbed and went ahead with trading with them afterall because they offered a 30USD just for registering. I don’t even have to deposit a single dime. Everything seems pretty dandy so far their “launch”. Can’t withdraw the bonus but who cares, I bought an ice-cream with the earnings out of the trades used. :16:

Great. Finally found a single soul using this broker. The site says it’s under a NZ regulation, I don’t think they can bluff their way outta the law, can they?

go ahead take chance…but invest too much

Any body here using xCFD? Are they really regulated and truely in Newzealand? This site GREENVAULTFX did same and the end was just a scam broker. Stole away traders deposited money and could not pay for profits generated from the $200 NO DEPOSIT BONUS. I am a living testimony. I made so much profit but got dissappointed. Many scam brokers lately now hide under Newzealand to ripe off investors.

just a take it and run scheme?

once enough people sign up, all they really need to do is shut down their site and go completely dark. they have all your money, and chances are you won’t be going to new zealand to hunt them down :P.