Best Broker For Me?

It’s based on the broker you choose, Before choosing the broker you must know about their experience level and what are the spreads and leverage they are providing.

Thanks.

Oanda and hotforex are much popular and better. You can stick with them.

Hello

Many brokers will allow to trade from your iphone although it might be not like trading in MT4 with windows from your PC.

I would suggest that you find your strategy, test in demo but you will need time to test it. Then, when you are ready u open a live account but you wont get very far with 100$ unless you trade 0.01 lot

hope it helps

cheers

Erik

I recommend you change to liteforex broker, its the best broker i think, because they always hold their words and very very FAIR broker…

List of brokers i’ve traded with and trust

1. icmarkets (best trading environment)
  2. ironfx
  3. xemarkets
  4. fxopen
  5. hotforex
  6. mayzus
  7. exness
    8.avafx

Not saying they are the best brokers. just sharing the brokers that i’ve traded with (no affiliation)

the choise will always be yours, give your self some time to study each option you have, study them, you might even start with 3 of them with min deposites to test the live environment, all brokers have their prons and cons, some work with certain strategies and some done, its a bit divers, you might even encounter recommendations that are a bit our f this world LOL. personally I wont suggest any and its better if you decide for your own, I do trade with hotforex since alot have suggested it here, yeah they are good, but I dont think they accept any canadian or us residents anymore, oanda is another good option they have been around for a while now, and best of luck! happy trading

Well, you list contains only few good broker such as AVAfx, Hotforex and Exness. Rest of them just avoid…

Well, almost all of you here gives recommendations for some brokers. According to my opinion it’s necessary to choose a broker by your own decision, but to do so, you will have to know the answers of some questions. Question about broker is million dollar question, it’s not so simple. Some advantages for one trader, are deficiencies for another.And I thing that is one of the reasons why I can read on forums a lot of different opinions for the same broker (besides the bad comments from competitors)
You will have to ask yourself how much you can invest in forex- someone can tell not to invest more then you can afford to lose.:34:
Question about the regulation: on forums I can read different opinions- it does or it it doesn’t matter.
So about that I also have question: if the broker is regulated and SUDDENLY they stop working, who will pay my money if I have profit? Can I get answer to that question here,or on some other thread?

I am trading demo with loyalforex since their Mt4 doesn’t expire. Does this also mean they are good for live?:confused:

Hi,

According to me first you can go for Demo account rather than Live Account.

Probably you will learn more ideas without Investing much amounts.

Thanks.

Forex.com has microlots and great support. I can highly suggest it.

No definitely. I never found a support for MetaTrader itself when you would like to reach them. Their software has many limitations: drawing tools are not good, indicator list is not great and there are developer problems with their trailing stop orders which cause me a serious problem. At the end, you do not want to lose money because the software is not working properly. If a trailing stop is not working because my computer is closed and for this reason the trailing stop is not triggered, well it shows me I do not want to have to do anything with such a software and I rather choose a platform where I cannot lose my money because of such annoying things. There are plenty of more professional brokers out there than MetaTrader.

I see… Thus, I started demo for 2 weeks now and the platform execution seems fine… Anyway, I just tried a demo with them and is trading with another broker.

Hai this is Daniel,
I think joined very late, anyhow I suggest you to get in forex trading , platforms. I am affiliate manager for Exbino Binary Options | Trading Binary Options with exbino - Binary options and forex platform. EXbino is the first and longest existing binary options platform in Eastern Europe market, being the only provider with full support of the Polish language. Besides experience in the Polish market, we also provide full support in English, Russian, Czech and German as well. Our clients can benefit from a modern and professional environment to invest in financial markets using binary options and Forex tool (new) . If you intrest you can join the discussion.

To those posting their requests late, you need to research the brokers on your own and figure out what works for you. Currently I use three brokers, from tradersway, fxcm to alpari for various trading moves, but would not recommend any of the above to any newbie, and would rather suggest that they check out some of the online broker review websites, read the reviews, figure out what’s on offer and if it works for you…
Rule of the thumb: What works for others may not necessarily work for you, just a tip…good luck.

i suggest the liteforex broker. i trade with this broker. they are good broker. you can find all advantage of forex market with this broker

Can Google help? I think google + some review sites (FPA, earnforex) are enough to pick a broker.

I think you need to focus more on reviews and choose a broker that has been out for a while already. Beware with new brokers, they will lure you with great offers. But the next thing you know, they’re gone.

hello
Here is a list of broker you are interested, you can start with a small deposit Trade from $ 5, it also offers the traidng by iphone and other smarphone, offers demo account at the same time learning, best forex broker .

Not sure that smarthopne can be used as full-fledged trading platform. I use my Hotforex Iphone App only to check my trades where I am away from my PC station. I earnestly advice to open trades only on PC platform…