Nakitrade, Japanese broker

Hello,

I am new on the trading scene and am a little unsure of this new broker (I have been testing many, opening demo accounts, looking for help and advice etc…).
They are based in Japan and cater to the European market.

I have deposited a small amount and so far am very pleased with the service I am being given.
I was happy with the help I was given to learn more about the fx market and was also assured I could withdraw my money at any time.

There is a very attentive account manager who email me regularly to check my progress and follows my actions on the demo account. Its nice to know you’re not alone!

I am happy so far but I’m still cautious and waiting to find out more.

I would appreciate any advice or comments on how to test them and am interested to hear about the experiences of others with this and/or other brokers.

Thanks in advance

Dan

1- three weeks ago I submitted a request of withdrawal of $7,000 of which $5,000 deposited to my credit card (the one I used to deposit money to Nakitrade) within few days. However, after 3 weeks and several times follow up I still didn’t receive the other $2,000.
2-Last week my account adviser (Eric Libet) sent me an email requesting that I should close all my positions due to problem with swaps profit in my account. The email he forwarded from back office indicated that more than $6,000 of my profit should be cancelled without providing further detail. I explained my adviser that I can’t immediately close my positions as I am carrying loss and I need to stay in my positions to turn to profit as I expected. Also I explained to him that many of positions I opened was to gain profit from swaps based on data provided by Nakitrade to me. Also I explained If Nakitrade made mistake in swaps and misled me, it can’t simply cancel my profit and put all the charges on me. I demanded that I need to know what are the correct swaps, so that we can review together and find a correct solution for it. We agreed that this is the way forward and I was waiting for these information. However, from yesterday Nakitrade blocked my access to my account and I lost control over more than $14,000 and 42 open positions in my account. Nakitrade is legally responsible for this action and need to do corrective action immediately and reimburse me for any loss it cause.

I have called Nakitrade and tried live chat several, but Nakitrade simply decided to ignore me so far. I am looking forward for your quick corrective action, so that I don’t have to take the matter to Financial Ombudsman Service and Court.

I would appreciate any advice or comments on how to test them and am interested to hear about the experiences of others with this and/or other brokers.

Thanks in advance

HI there,
I’ve been trading ith Nakitrade and Avatrade for about a year now and i’m really satisy with both of their services. I have to admit that Nakitrade has a better spread and their managed accounts give me a really good ROI. Amir, i think you should call them back and ask to have another account manager. for me Ava and Naki are 2 really serious brokers.
Cheers

Hi PK, what do you think are the strong points of Ava? I’m currently looking into this broker.