Asian Brokers

Hi Guys,

I have 2 pressing questions, firstly does anyone know of any large/ reputable brokers in China? I’ am looking to trade there and would prefer to have a broker from that respective region so I would appreciate it if anyone can point me towards any brokers they know of with a generally positive review.

1. Anyone have any ideo why the Chinese Yuan is not on MT4 terminals? especially since they are the 2nd largest economy in the world? (this is more of a personal curiousity)

Thanks guys!

O also any idea what kind of platforms are available/ popular over there?

1, Forex broker is the edge case in China and not very legal because China gov forbids Forex trading with leverage.
2, CNY is not free to trade.

Asian brokers are now a promising fortune; they are quite prospective in the market. Recently one of the major Asian brokerages opened in London. The forex is one distinct global village too;lol.

I’m trading with HotForex and it’s awarded Best Broker in Asia, I also hear in Weibo there are a lot traders are trading with HotForex.

I’ve become trader since 5 years ago…
it’s very strugle to find best broker, there are so many brokers in forex world.
Right now, I’m choose Liteforex and Roboforex and 2 other.
I like Liteforex and the other, they are very honest broker and very FAIR. Lite also awarded by the best broker in Latin American.
I like this one because they always hold all their words and NEVER against us…

thanks for the reply guys I really appreciate it, im a bit confused though since WQKING pointed out forex trading was barely legal in China and that CNY was not free to trade, how has Weibo users (mainly from China) been trading with a broker AND funded their accounts? (based on the average monthly wage being approximately £300 via generic exchange rates).

I look forward to hearing more on this- cheers again

im from south east asia, the Philippines :smiley: if you want to trade with a chinese broker, I dont think it would be a good idea given that its a communist country and everything is controlled (IMO) but usually what they do is find means of funding a broker outside of china, trading it with an internet provider that has nothing to do with the government, then find ways to have the profits transferred back to them through third party money processors such as moneybookers or webmoney. I know some indian traders that do the same thing, trading forex outside of indian is illegal but you still find people trading :slight_smile: its a bit coplicated i guess and honestly I do not have much idea on how things are done in china.