Best Trusted binary trading brokers?

Hi Babypils Senior, Junior and newbie guys,

I lost money in FX trading left trading for one year and now I am back hoping with winning start.

Could anybody let me know pls if Binary option is really good if yes which broker is good to trade with?

Thanks

Hello,
I think that 24option and Topoption are goog binary option brokers. Are you profitable in binary option?

Hi,
I like Topoption but what do you think about windsor and alpari brokers?

Hello arashforex,
I’m sorry but I have no experiences with windsor and alpari brokers. I only have a demo account with Admiral Markets.

Do you use metatrader for analyse the binary options?
Are the rates of binary options and forex equal?

I found out optiontrade.com? is it what you need?

Thanks my friend,
I do chat with it’s support.
Thay said, the asset rates are different to forex rates because of the different providers but the movements are rarely the same. so, it is possible to setup the trading system in metatrader and trade in personal area for binary.
What of following brokers do you recommend for binary options?

1- Topoption
2- Optiontrade
3- windsor
4- Alpari ru

Yes, I use metatrader 4 for analysing the market where I would like to place a order. Rates are more or less the same. I plan to try open a live account with TopOption broker. But my trade results aren’t so good at this moment, I have to wait until I get better.

I think I’ve heard about optiontrade, its by hotforex, been doing some mild reading about binary options, is it more profitable than forex?

Avoid Unexpected Loss on Trading
FDI provide to trader insurance against your wealth. FDI offer to traders deposit protection service that covers first deposit. It’s known by First Deposit Insurance. (FirstDepositInsurance.com)

Here is a list of potential binary option brokers:
Binary Options Brokers | List of Forex Brokers Offering Binary Options
Also check Nadex (North American Derivative Exchange) at Nadex.com
Banc de Binary, 24 Options are also worth considering.

i also met the same kind of problem in few years back after thet i analysed in market who is the best in expert advice leverage points and spread i found integerfx from new zealand.
when i visiting the website integerfx.com i got all informations like leverage, spread, easiest way to create a demo account without deposit any money and also i impressed on the expert advice by time to time.
this is more easier way to trade forex.
now i enjoying the comfort with them.

what’s the difference between binary and forex trading?

I cannot give you a good answer but follow my experience, with forex, you also have to set the position to close the trade (TP, SL) or manually close your trades or wait till your balance down to 0. With Binary, you can only choose the pair would be up or down in a certain period of time and how much you want to trade. It’s simpler but not easier. View this image for more information:

I would suggest you these two binary trading brokers : Goptions & Nowoption. Goptions has great reputation in trading market whereas Nowoption is a brand new trading platform which offers maximum payout of up to 220%.

These will help you …Checkout our exclusive list of the Top Binary Options Traders and Brokers

1.Boss Capital    	

2.24Option	-	

3.RedwoodOptions -	

4.TradeRush	 -		

5.Opteck	-	

6.GTOptions	-

7.TopOption	-	

8.AnyOption	-	

9.CherryTrade-		

10.247Binary	-

have you trade binaries at dukascopy?

Hi, if you’re using MetaTrader4 than you should use a broker whose platform is also based on MT4. I only know one broker that does, CToptions. They accept US clients and have a very good trading platform, more importantly, one that is based on MT4.

If you use other brokers that trade using other platforms your MT4 analysis may be off a few seconds, which depending on what and how you trade might make a big difference.

Has anyone had problems with any of the Binary Options brokers recently, just need some advice

Leave well alone IMHO