Which is better? Oanda, Exness, XM

Hi,

I am considering these 3 brokers.

I tried Oanda and quite satisfy with them, but I am still looking around for better broker. And found many good reviews on Exness and XM.

Now I am thinking which broker to go for and need some help.

Main benefits I am looking at:

1. tight spread for Major and Cross Currency
  2. Can excute trade on mobile

Thanks!

Hello Newbieleo,

Good spread, fast execution, money management tool, web & mobile trading.
The top on my list will be 1LotSTP.

Good Luck mate,

Out there are other excellent brokers who do not have the recognition they deserve, and also with the qualities you require. Excellent execution, trading mobile, good spread.

I agree with you melaniehamilton.

Well you just need to find it by yourself. Let say we recommend you our best broker, but it might not satisfy your
trading style and will have a different result.

Have you ever wondered why many traders decide to use offshore brokers? This is because, when it comes to better trading conditions, you can rely on them. The issue of regulation has made them seem like they are not worth looking into. The truth is, you will be missing out on some trading advantages if you don’t have an account with a reliable broker.

Oanda can offer benefits if you are trading with a smaller account. I think you can pick your position size or something like that if I remember correctly (someone on these forums was posting about it)…

Apart from those brokers mention above, there are nice broker out there with good trading conditions, fast and fair execution without slippage and the use of EA on all account type. they are ready to satisfy you with all you require from them.

All of these three brokers are just fine. I will suggest you to stick with Oanda if it is working. It is a reliable broker. Now, if you are having problems with spreads, Oanda can have large spikes (common to most major US brokers). Regarding spreads, I will suggest XM over others as Exness does have similar spikes. As for mobile trading, XM also offers a nice mobile interface but I am not sure how practical it is as I never used it.

High spikes have proven often times to be very dangerous. Exness is a market maker and so is XM. If I were you, I would stay away from market makers.

Yes Spreads are very imporant if you are not a long-term trader. Regarding marketmakers, there is nothing wrong with it. Even Oanda prides itself in being a marketmaker. As for Exness, it supports ECN model. XM calls itself a market maker but operates on STP model (hybrid) offering no-requotes and order execution metrics.

Are you replying to yourself? I think this is the first sign of madness. All these broker advertisers, I think it is time you stick to doing something else, other than coming here to deceive people. If you think a broker is good, why don’t you go ahead to trade with it and leave others to make their choice. Keep fooling yourself over here. LOL

1 Like

No true words had ever been spoken. Brokers like FXCM, Oanda… gets high recognition because they have been in the business for a very long time, but they aren’t the best brokers. Well, I don’t know how their platform works or how good they are, I am not sure if there would be a platform faster than Profiforex platform. It is so damn fast and good. Yet, this broker isn’t as popular as other brokers that have the worst platform.

I m using Oanda and after yesterday horrendous downtime before yellen causing my shorts in eurusd to become negative and also the way the handle they aftermath(just a simple explanation and tada your loss u pay even if its caused by them). I would ask u to think twice about them. I myself is seeking options for a different broker hopefully with a base in singapore

No doubt, all these brokers are good but you can search many more brokers like FXDD, FXCM, HotForex etc.
Choose any very carefully and according to your requirements.
Good luck…

I don’t trade with them but I heard that exness is good at payment but its spread is high.

Have you tried yourself at least one of them? I am thinking about trying Hotforex, seems to be very well-reputated company… Can you describe any advantages or drawbacks of trading with this company?

I have used three of those brokers. XM, Oanda and Exness. I would advice you not to go with XM and Choose between Oanda and Exness. XM has issues. Exness and Oanda has fast execution and tight spreads. Exness has Automatic withdrawls too.

I started with Oanda. They are OK, but there are some things that are rather aggravating.

For instance, I tried to withdraw money from my account to PayPal. It took them 24 hours to DECLINE my withdrawal request. Why? I have to first withdraw it to my credit card because that’s how I funded the account (I GUESS??).

It’s a stupid policy. Zero reason for it. Withdrawals and deposits should be instantaneous - they should not have to be “reviewed”. It’s YOUR MONEY, not THEIRS.

I was planning on switching brokers anyways because I want more leverage. I won’t be using Oanda again just because of this withdrawal policy.

1 Like

does oanda still offer paypal, if so they are one of the few that could maintain paypal as their withdrawal option, i know people that trade with oanda and they seem ok, if im not mistaken oanda is on a constant adjustments regarding platforms, but they are ok, though i do not trade with them, its just some stuff i read online from time to time .

They do offer PayPal, which is a nice option. But, you have to fund through PayPal in order to withdraw to Paypal. Basically, however you fund the account is how you have to withdraw, unless you turned a profit I guess and then any profits can be withdrawn however you please? I have no idea - it’s more confusing than it needs to be.

Maybe this is typical of all brokers: Do they always “review” your withdrawal requests? It takes Oanda several hours to process a request, if not an entire business day.