Which is better? Oanda, Exness, XM

I may be missing something, but to me, it makes no sense to withdraw funds from (or to) a broker via a third-party payment-processor at all.

All it does is produce an extra layer of additional, unnecessary costs and potential delays.

For me, the easiest way has always been directly in/out of a bank account.

I’ve never felt comfortable with Exness but never traded there. How they get the amount of volume they publish with their offering blows my mind. I’d pick Oanda of those.

How can you not feel comfortable with them if you never tried them? I personally really enjoy their instant withdrawal features, probably their biggest perk

Been very fair, i don’t think this instant thing really works! I am not sure how can i be so unlucky with this, but since last 5-6 months, i have made around 15-16 withdrawals mostly sized between 100-200 USD and only 5/6 of them been instant while rest were manual, so this instant thing is hard to understand for me. Another thing that i feel upset with is their news leverage change! I mean, i am mature enough to decide the risk for myself but yet such headless rules come into ruin the fun.

And what do you use for withdrawals? Skrill?

Last year I made a big 4000$ withdrawal from XM and everything was perfect, here is the screenshot = xm-4000-skrill-withdrawals-2016 - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

I use Skrill or Banking option only regardless of which broker I use, as in my country they work best in terms of exchange rates. That’s pretty cool figure, so did you received the payment instantly? I haven’t worked with XM before in major way. I just remember working with them once in long long time ago which was maybe to do with some freebie offering they had. Honestly, I don’t remember exact as it must be 3-4 years back. However, I haven’t tried them with own deposit yet. So far, I have worked with Etoro, Instaforex, Forex Marts, Exness and OctaFX is my latest pick.

Out of all these, FM had terrible platform with too many re quote while Instaforex was equally bad with their Anti-Fraud Department while Etoro was too hard to understand with their messy setup. Exness is one that I use inactively more so to do with their unlimited leverage while OctaFX is where I work actively and they have instant payments.

Okay…now i need help and since im with Oanda i will just try to reply on this thread instead of opening a new one.

How the…h.e.lll…can i get a view of my Tradehistroy? Maybe im to stupid or something but as you can see in the screen, im going to “view Trading transaction history” .
After that, it open a new window (2) and ask me to fill in username and PW. I do that but nothing happen…

Someone an idea?

Edit: Its okay, i have linked the account to fxbook after found out what a fxbook is. Now i can see everything trough fxbook.

Thanks anyway!

Lol, firstly i guess it would have been better had you created thread for this, as people with Oanda are ones that could help you not others. It’s always great to have it linked on Myfxbook as it’s good for multi purpose.

Oanda can be a bit of a pain to use and analyse data. MyFXBook is much better for this

I believe myFXBook is mostly used to share trading progress with others no?

A lot of scammers use it for that reason but others, as JoJo23 says, find it very useful for themselves

So its possible to fake the information (the trades) on myfxbook? I didnt know that… I thought it was verifiable

It depends on your trading style. If you are a swing trader, then no differences. But if you want to scalp none of them are okay. They all have wider spread and slippage.

Try a ECN broker like Tickmil, FxPro (cTrader) , But keep your account under FCA (Which is tough in FxPro).

To be honest if you want to scalp then MT4 is probably not the best solution.

OANDA’s spreads for cross currencies can be quite bad and fluctuate in times of news by a lot. XM has a bit of a mixed reputation. Exness seems to be the cleanest of all and are the big dogs in Cyprus especially.

If I had to pick, I would personally pick Exness.

And which platform can you suggest for scalping? MT4 works pretty good if you use it with VPS close to server location

For scalping, it really depends on how your setup is like. Eg. do you need special indicators and stuff? Having super low latency is one battle won, but is not the biggest determinant of whether your scalping strategy is profitable.

If you need a lot of custom indicators and want to build an EA to help you trade (which is recommended for high frequency trading like scalping), then you would consider MT4 as your best bet. Also, stay away from Oanda if you want to scalp, their spreads are bad and are generally better if you’re a long term trader :slight_smile:

For any serious scalping MT4 is just too slow. “Instant trading” takes seconds to execute while real high-frequency bots work in microseconds.

If you use MT4 I would really suggest to stick to medium-term trading

Which scalping platform can you recommend? Do you have any profound solid recommendations?

I think Exness is not good at all. Let’s be honest here. Most people on this site are new when it comes to trading. Exness has fast withdrawals, that is true but for a beginner traders I think Exness is not good at all. They control where you put your stop level as well as your take profit level. This is not good because as a trader a personally calculated stop level and a profit taking level is very important and should not be controlled by any broker but rather by you the trader. I admired their quick support but I left them only a few hours after opening an account with them. I contacted them and asked them why can’t I add a stop loss, only then that is when they said to me that it’s their regulation that you put your stop level as per their rules! I’m sure it was 450 points if I recall well. I left them immediately! RoboForex is actually far better, withdrawals are much faster than Exness. Plus you can put your stop level where you want and your take profit where you want. Exness also manipulate their spreads especially in volatile markets. I traded Gold and made $200 instead of over $400. I left after my trading session. I could stand the risk of having a brokerage company control my stop level as well as my take profit level.