FXGlory scam

FXGlory scam and if you make profit invent a excuse for not pay you!!! Fxglory stole me 25000$ because they disabled my account with the excuse I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more, it is closed. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and put it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their mails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!!

Sorry to hear about this. Never ever invest big money unless you know the broker and funding method properly.

Hi

Raise the issue here:
Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders Page 1
Where you can put then to the scam list after investigation by FPA
Every scam broker should be listed as scam.
Regards

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/52581-anyone-know-anything-about-fx-glory-3000-1-leverage.html

Thread on the same broker, maybe this helps.

Sounds bad…

Sounds like SCAM…

That’s why it’s best to deposit enough money to provide margin, and no more. Keep the rest of your money outside your broker.

I just stumbled on your post now.I am surprised about what you claimed to have experienced with FxGlory. As for me, I started trading with FxGlory since 2014. Actually,my forex trading career began around 2006 on the platform of marketiva. I was frustrated by their platform and other factors and then decided to stop trading for some years.Friends encouraged me around 2013 to start trading again and I consented. It however became necessary for me to use an MT4 broker that also accepts paypal.That was when my friends introduced me to FxGlory in 2014. The document verification was not easy but I completed my registration successfully.
As an experienced trader,I needed not to be told to carefully read through the terms and conditions involved in every transactions.Majorly, three things are very important to me;no slippages,good customer support and due payment of withdrawal requests.I quickly tested FxGlory on these three and they impressed me.I usually get my withdrawal requests completely processed in about 2 to 3 hours because I use paypal.
What I like most is their consistent improvement by the days just between 2014 and today.
As I write today, my account is in good conditions and it is just hard for me to consider other broker.

Curious, how many brand new members have suddenly “stumbled on it” and joined the forum to defend this lamentable outfit immediately. Funny way for “brand new members” to behave, one might think, to start off their posting in a new forum by defending something they just “stumbled on”? Most of their posts get removed.

^ Indeed. It makes them look more scammy than ever.

Did you notice that the thread opener had only two posts all time? Does that make any sense to you?
Did you observe that all his posts were on FxGlory alone and nothing more? Does it mean that he is on this forum just to castigate FxGlory?I smell rats. It is very good to me to defend the defendable when it most matters. And the only way to defend is to share your experience.I have been trading with them since 2014 without troubles.That is my story.

Yes.

Yes - complete sense. I saw his other posts elsewhere, and have also seen the posts of several other, better known and more longstanding forum-members [I]all[/I] also reporting being scammed by FxGlory and telling very similar stories.

That gave it plenty of context for me, and shows some of the real value of these forums for warning others.

This reminds me of a quotation “the lady doth protest too much” from Hamlet

Hmmm, Shakespeare on a Friday afternoon? (I know exactly what you mean, though.) This thread’s really come to life …

Honestly, I earned my first forex education almost a decade ago from babypips.All these years, I have come to know that some websites are best for negative comments and people only go there for that.You can confirm it yourself if you care. Many would rather make nasty comments than investigate and hold on to the truth.How would you call a broker scam when you are paying for the rules that you violated? I was with marketiva some years ago too and I lost $10,000 because I did not clearly read their terms and conditions as at then.The fact remains that some brokers may not be compatible with your trading style and you should choose your brokers based on the compatibility of your trading style with their terms and conditions.Some people would quickly and wrongfully call penalty of their infringement of user`s agreement scam. That is gross misconception or selfish evaluation.Like I said earlier, I joined FxGlory based on recommendations from friends and I have not had any problem with them since 2014.
In conclusion, let people tell us the truth about what they did wrong that warranted their losses or they should give us the report of their conversation with the customer support of FxGlory. This and this alone will make any sense to me, otherwise, it is just another attempt to have your cake back when you had already eaten it.

FXGlory - Review

The fact is that there are more negative reviews than positive reviews about 90% of forex brokers on FPA.You can check their reviews of your own broker too, there is higher probability their net review will also be negative.FxGlrory is a good broker that I have been using for years.
Traders complain when they violate the users agreement.The standard will definitely fight back when you violate simple users agreement that upholds your membership.If you are an extreme scalper you should know that FxGlory is not for you.
I have been using their services satisfactorily and as a trader,none of my trades span less than 10 minutes. Those that open and close trades on the average of 3 minutes are actually violating the terms and conditions on the user`s agreement.As for me,FxGlory is a good broker with clear terms and conditions.

Hello!

FXGlory states that it takes 15 business days (yes, you read that right) to receive an initial withdrawal to a credit card (based on initially depositing with that same credit card). If 20 business days (1 month) has passed, and the money still has not arrived, what would be your suggestion on what to do?

I have emailed their Accounts address several times and sent in screen shots of my credit card statements that show the money was not received. Now, they are demanding paper copies of my credit card statements to further “prove” that I did not receive the withdrawal!

Shouldn’t they be able to simply contact their credit card merchant to verify that the payment was sent or not sent? (Note, they are not making any claim other than it was “processed” on their end.)

So, all of my credit card banking is done online and I receive no paper statements. I can probably request paper statements that would arrive in 2 weeks (which include all of my personal transactions). I could then send in these statements which would take additional time. However, I suspect that after all this, they would only respond by telling me to wait longer!

Is a credit card chargeback my only means of dealing with this situation?

As far as I gather from other FXGlory users, only *credit card" payouts are having this issue. FXGlory seems unwilling to do anything about it, other than telling us to wait longer. (Another friend of mine, who is an FXGlory user that requested a credit card payout, is having the same issue.) If you initially deposited by credit card, you can only withdraw (up to your initially deposited amount) to that same credit card. No problem. However, they aren’t paying!!!

Suggestions?

FXGlory also was warned against by the Italian regulator CONSOB for soliciting clients without having a lisence in Italy.In on itself that is not an accusation of fraud, but I, personally, tend to be suspicious of companies which are willing to flout the rules in this manner in order to get clients.