Tradaxa.com are dishonest and refusing to allow me to withdraw funds

Hello Babypips, I appologize if this is in the incorrect forum (move it if need be).

I deposited with Tradaxa.com about a year and a half ago, around 2500$. I was convinced to join the site by a friend who I knew from school. I was somewhat of a novice back then. Luckily I managed to make profit over a long term trade on the eur/aud. When I joined he gave me an Islamic account, saying ‘‘it’s much better trust me, you don’t pay swap’’. I am not of the Islamic belief.
Time passed and I slowly made profit on trading the eur/aud up until I reached around 6000$. I then wanted to withdraw something like 2000$ but was refused, they told me I cost them alot of money in swap and I wasn’t Islamic. They let me take 400$ and now holding the rest until I trade 250 lots, at which point my money will be free to withdraw according to them. I am now forced to trade 250 lots with a fixed spread of 3 pips and constantly getting requotes. I already lost 700$ on a small trade of 0.5 lots today and It’s aggravating because I know there is no way that would be mathematically possible to make any money on this setup.

I ask for some advice or maybe a way to convice them to allow me to withdraw, since the amount isn’t that enormous.
They are part of the Sisma Capital Group.

Thank you. Michael.

Please file a dispute:
Dispute Resolution Schemes | Companies Office FSP

This is ridiculous. How can they give you condition to withdraw your own profit. Did you trade with a bonus amount? I have not heard of this broker before. Dude, I think you have fallen prey to one of these wicked brokers. However, if you have in one way traded against their terms, then straighten out things with them. If you are clean and yet they have refused to give you your money, then report them to FPA to be marked as scam.