Honest broker

good day everyone,
i am looking for an honest broker that offer both Autochartist and Trading Central ( i have used them both in the past and they are great ).
i would appreciate honest input here
many tks
toeknee

I only know HotForex offer TA from Trading Central to trader. But it would need some requirements, just make sure to read the tos as well.

When a broker is very transparent, then you can likely trust it. Most brokers do not reveal to you all their charges and even when a charge is stated on their website, you will notice some other charges when you start trading. Profiforex is my broker and I enjoy their transparency.

This one offers what you are seeking

I noticed they charge 0.3pips for each trade and $5 withdrawal fee whether money is big or small. Well, I am very comfortable with these charges, most times I withdraw only big money so that the $5 charges will mean nothing. Overall, I am satisfied with their services.

many tks Patra, for ur input. i will look into it

many tks Spygirl, i will look into ur referral

When looking into referrals, you better be ready to get a micro account, because that is the only way you are going to see whether a broker offers what it claims or not. Not all broker offers a micro account. Some requires you to spend big in one deposit - stay away. Brokers with micro account are more considerate, but only few are reliable.

I usually scalp the 5 digit quotations with variable spreads and market execution. The small charge Coupled with the fast platform really makes most of my trades a success. There was a time the server was down and I lost about $25 because I could not close the trade, but when I contacted their customer service and explained the issue, my $25 was given back to m immediately. I am also satisfied with their kind response.

Alpari have both those! Great service provider I find… :-)?

I would also recommend Alpari, they are reputable and can be trusted.