Binary Options Trading Knowledge - Mistakes you should avoid

Hello guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here :

[B]1. Dont trade blindly[/B] - You better remember this and put it on the top in your mind. NEVER TRADE when you can’t realize the trend & direction, unless you want to burn your balance.

[B]2. Money Managerment[/B] - Very important. Keep Your Fund is always more important than Take Your Chances. Chances are always around you. So that, do not try to risk all in just one or two trade. Better, around 2.5% - 5% per order is greatest.

[B]3. Be patient [/B]- Yeah, its the key of success. If you can not wait until everything goes clear and the thing you trade forms a trend, you will be blind. For example, when you see the EURUSD is in a consolidation, then SHOULD NOT TRADE IT. Just when it gets out of the ledge then you should enter in the market.

[QUOTE=“phungoctcttb;610794”]Hello guys, Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here : 1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in your mind. NEVER TRADE when you can’t realize the trend & direction, unless you want to burn your balance. 2. Money Managerment - Very important. Keep Your Fund is always more important than Take Your Chances. Chances are always around you. So that, do not try to risk all in just one or two trade. Better, around 2.5% - 5% per order is greatest. 3. Be patient - Yeah, its the key of success. If you can not wait until everything goes clear and the thing you trade forms a trend, you will be blind. For example, when you see the EURUSD is in a consolidation, then SHOULD NOT TRADE IT. Just when it gets out of the ledge then you should enter in the market.[/QUOTE]

Good points bud! Another thing binary option traders should take in consideration is to not deviate from your trading plan. Act as if you’re a robot lol. Only enter trades that you programmed yourself to call and put! Make sure you backtest the hell out of your strategy as well. I’ve been in the game for just about three years so I’ve had my fair share of success and failure. Always looking to exchange ideas with other traders in the field so feel free to message me!