What broker do you use?

What are some of the best brokers to trade with? has anybody heard or use XM markets ?

1 Like

The only way to know if a broker is trusted and reliable is if you have a account there. So, whenever you are given a recommendation, go and check the reviews immediately. I use an offshore broker, and I am comfortable there since I am running away from the CFTC and their damn restrictions. From my experience, I think the offshore brokers are more attentive to traders.

I have really heard of this XM markets, am sure you can make a research on them. Adding to this you can also look at others to broaden your options, like Oando, avafx, alpari, profiforex and others. I currently have an account at profiforex.

You should list your requirements here and everybody can help you by find for you a broker that fulfill your needs. There is nothing call best brokers.

It’s my first time to use 4runnerforex. Low spread and fast execution. Good customer support

Well, XM markets like many other brokers. I read info from their page, they are regulated by FSA, CySEC etc. Also they do not provide services for citizens of US, North Korea and Iran. 30% Depo Bonus
I Use services of Gainsy - FSA reg., Doesn’t work with US citizens, 45% Depo bonus)))

Yeah, one more: XM has no commissions, so I think you’ll lose you funds with them - most brokers works with commission - it is their wage. No one of them will work at a loss, IMO. My broker has commission for opening/closing an order, so broker has money from me, and i have money from broker.

What do you mean by commission ? And what broker do you use ? If I may ask

Some brokers have a fixed commission (money you have to pay) for each deal you make. For example, Profiforex has a fixed fee of 0.3pips when trading with their variable spread and “No Fee” when trading with their fixed spread ( ofcourse I like trading their fixed spread because it is more favorable for long term trades). While, other brokers won’t charge you via fixed fee. The market makers or other ECN brokers will mark up their spread and this is what you have to pay as commission. If a broker tells you that you don’t pay a fee, don’t go for that broker because they are not transparent.

What broker so you use?

In my months of search for the right broker I’ve learned that there are many no a lot of brokers promises this and that.
It’s really up to you who will you choose but i one thing is important, you need to verify them if they are really regulated.

Do they have the latest platform to all web browser and mobile gadgets?
Do they have quick responding customer support?

Forex in complicated thing to do if you are a starter in this field.
Learn the basic first.

So what broker i use. haha! I did sign up with 2pipfixed.
just check them personally if you will tell me why did i choose them.

There is no broker without commission. If 1LOTSTP says they do no have commissions, they not to be trusted. Are they regulated? Even if they are, no one wants to put money in a broker that lies about how they make money off traders.

I personally use easy-forex.
They had good bonuses at the time, and spreads are good too.
Never had a problem with them.

I use LMAX. Love em. Tightest spread around. FCA regulated MTF.

Have any of you heard of XM market a I have been using them for over a year now there pretty good spreads are low ,

What are you doing? Did you open this thread to ask a question or to advertise XM. I think they are the worst broker with too much slippage. Not recommended.

I am both trading with exness, this broker offered instant payment and support popular payment methods. Maybe switch to another better as hotforex or fxpro since I need a broker that can run well my EA.

Great for you. Update me for good news and some trading strategy :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“patra;613031”] What are you doing? Did you open this thread to ask a question or to advertise XM. I think they are the worst broker with too much slippage. Not recommended.[/QUOTE]

There very good and no just simply stating witch broker I find to be effective

Don’t get to harsh :smiley: It’s just that everyone are sharing their experience with their broker and why not share your’s/our’s too :57:

[QUOTE=“BeeGeez;614268”] Don’t get to harsh :smiley: It’s just that everyone are sharing their experience with their broker and why not share your’s/our’s too :57:[/QUOTE]. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:
How is everybody’s weekend ,?Dose anybody trade usdcad or gold on this thread ?

I everyone. Is anyone seeing AUD to be a strong contender for this month?