What broker do you use?

Hi, I’m new. I’m trying out different brokers to see which one fits with my goals. Currently trying Avafx and exploring its features.

i am testing fxcm and ironfx, not sure about the rest brokers

1Broker, InstaForex, Bit4x, Avatrade
btw, which broker who accept Bitcoins would you guys recommend? If there is already a topic about that I would be really thankful for the link.

Hello,

I think there is no absolute ‘best broker’, it’s different for every trader. The best choice depends on mainly on your trading style and on your preferences.
Of course, trading cost is always an important factor, so you should check that first.

To calculate your exact trading cost, I’d suggest you to check out the TradeProofer site (tradeproofer.com).
The advantage of this site that it runs a 360° cost calculation, besides spread and commission it includes also such implicit costs like swap mark-up and conversion loss.

And remember, a good spread doesn’t always mean a cheap broker.
Hope this helps and makes your decision easier.

When I started forex trading I referred babypips to get a list of good brokers. I have been working with these brokers from past 3 years and I would like to share the list with you.Find list on fxpips.com

I trade with profiforex they have fixed commission for every trade you make and also offer a very good online support system where your question and problems are attend to any point in time.

are these new website for broker comparison, based on their trading cost ?
checking the link given, it also lead to brokercompass, and I try checking my tickmill account on it. but seem the cost given are only with the classic account type (ECN one are much cheaper cost). well, overall like how the calculation done, based on deposit amount, daily trade, swap rate, commision, etc. it’s more deep calculation for our trading cost.

Hi everyone!

Anybody has experience with MFX Broker? Now I have account i XTB but I need to find new account for me. I’m testing FxPro and Dukascopy too.

I used FxPro and Exness, can’t say nothing bad about them. Currently I’m using Dukascopy and FreshForex, everything is OK at the moment.

In FxPro I like cTrader - it is great platform.
cTrader Desktop | Trading Platforms | Online Forex Trading | FxPro

Dukascopy only Europe because in every new broker I’m starting with low deposit.

Quite good offer has MFX Brokers too. Few account types with ECN ofcourse.
https://mfxbroker.com/en/tradewithus/account-types

Do you know something about MFX?

Hi! Im new on this forum but I have some experience with few Brokers. In XTB I had problem with spreads… In Dukascopy is ok but I preffer MT4. In MFX Broker I has only demo now and to this moment everything is ok. Do you opened live account?

Not yet, I’m still tasting demo. Everything looks fine. Did you interested maybe cTrader platform?

Just remember that demo account is far different than the real one. Not sure though what’s the real reason behind it.

you have right. My strategy is when I will finish testing the demo account and everything is ok then I am opening real with very small deposit.

Activetrades and octafx are both decent brokers with low spreads.

Ok, I decided to open real account for test with low deposit in MFX Broker. Next I want do check cTrader in FxPro.

I m a beginner in the Forex trading, and I am dealing with RFXT (Royal Forex Trading) , they offer me some strategies and training for beginners that gives me an easy step-by-step method to determine the market direction and the moment to buy or sell. This strategy was based on creating a demo account from which I can practice before creating a live account.

there’s lot of brokers who offer free education material, well the best fit for new traders are still with pipschool at babypips.
I’ve been use different brokers, and when I stick with something new research I also use their demo account as based test research, just to get close set up when applied with real server.
my current research work with basket EA combine with news EA.

Right now, I’m checking with Avatrade. Still trying to check their services and if I can make some decent profit here.

Hi, anyone heard about OlympusFx ? It’s a UK base broker company. I’m new to forex and my friend they’re using this platform. Can I get any advise from you guys ? Appreciated.