Forex Broker for Scalping

Which broker is best for Scalping? I have tried with Armada markets due to their low spread and Execution. Have you ever traded with them? How is their services? Please share your experience.

I think there are many brokers that allow scalping, especially the offshore brokers. If you try scalping with some other big money brokers, they won’t allow you. Armada markets is not the only broker and I have not seen anyone saying they are successful scalping with them.

I have been trading with Armada Markets over 8 months now. Using EA-s and VPS to limit slippage and execution speed.
Every month they usually post their best trader’s statements to their website. I am quite far from that success but I am earning decent profit. I would recommend them.

I use four brokers same time and Armada Markets is one of them. I would recommend them too.

Aramada Markets is good. If Scalping is your priority, I would also suggest you to consider IC Markets’ True Ecn account, they offer some of the lowest spreads compared to most other brokers out there. You could check the spread chart here Spreads | Myfxbook.

Best Regards
Narayan.

I think best brokers for scalping is brokers allow scalping trade, fast execution and tight spread. Hope this link is helpful:
10 best forex broker for scalping ~ best forex brokers

The list looks good, almost are well-known brokers.

And I remember a case that a broker’s take advantage on the reason in policy (trader rarely read) that they don’t let trader to trade scalping to deduct the profit from trader’s account. That’s terrible, so please check carefully.

If you need the list of reliable brokers that let you to trade scalping you can open Forex Brokers — Compare FX Brokers , sort the list of brokers by rating. When you’ll open the page with information about broker you’ll see is scalping allowed or not with this broker.

Thanks for the link

I opened account with Armada Markets around 1 month ago.I am very pleased with their service execution is very fast and spreads are very low.

Maybe you are right. Scalping is very good with Profiforex as long as you follow the rules.

For scalping, use VPS, if applicable. Also make sure that there are no major spikes.

Look at Armada Markets traders of the month. Most of them seem to use EA-s and scalping strategies.

I am also doing ok with them but I am not so profitable as those other traders.

Most of them are market maker that you cant scalp, come on guys. Scalping for trade rules, execution and value try Yadix

Its better to use an STP or ECN platform for scalping because most scalpers will not feel comfortable with Market-maker or similar models when scalping. Also, use a broker with tightest spreads and without any commissions. Using a VPS to improve speed of execution and order fulfillment is not a bad idea either.

You are right. When I started trading on 2008 then I did not know the difference between a market maker and ECN /STP broker. VPS is the right choice if you are scalping. Especially with EA-s.
With market maker you are getting combination of: slippage, delays requotes etc.
With ECN/STP there might be slippage if you trade during the news time. I suggest to choose a broker who also offers a positive slippage

Hope it will help)

I use Tradersway, FXCM and alpari…scalping is allowed but I don’t scalp…but the spreads range one pip and even less on some pairs depending on the market…

1lotstp also allows scalping. But don’t know much detail since I don’t scalp. You could try and check them too…

…the same with me. I found my old scalping strategy becomes profitable at Armada, but I trade only 0,1…0,2 lots so I’m definitely not among the best traders) If spread was even 0,3 pips higher it wouldn’t be profitable any more.