Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

Sorry for my English, I’m from Poland and posting with google translator.
I traded with FXCC, but at first, they has leverage 1:300 (and I want 1:500), and there was some incident with them, so I want to choose a new broker.

On earnforex site I saw a broker with high rating, called Gainsy. Personally I think it’s that what I need, but I’m afraid to deposit my money to company I see at first. Can anyone give me a live review? I want to know, is it not a scam broker?
I have opened a demo account with Gainsy, they really has fast execution and tight spread, but it is in demo, and what about real?
Thank you for your answers.

Well, Pipon, I think you’re on the right way. I started to trade with Gainsy in October, 2013. I already told in this forum that I had a problem with withdrawing money, but it was a problem of my Bank. Thereafter I deposit and withdraw my cash with Skrill. By the way, Gainsy has a good support team. My matter was resolved for one day. Of course I had to go to my Bank’s branch, but…

What about demo and real accounts differences:
Maybe this accounts has difference, but I didn’t detected it (It’s just real money or virtual :smiley: )
If you are afraid this is scam broker and I hadn’t convinced you, try to trade with minimal deposit - ten bucks. It is not big funds. When you’ll take your profit (or IF you’ll take it), make a withdrawal.

So you’re still trade with Gainsy? What’s the type of your account? I mean, FXCC propose to create three types of ECN accounts. On Gainsy’s site I saw two types: ECN and STP. As I understand, I can’t open ECN account with 10 dollars, am I right?

Yes, I’m

I have STP account. When I started, I made a deposit in 10 dollars to test loyalty of Gainsy.

Three types of ECN? Why? Gainsy really has one ECN, one STP, also segregated and Swap-free accounts. And yes, You really cannot open ECN account with 10 bucks. You can open STP.

Also read an information about deposit bonuses.

One more question: is there a big difference between STP an ECN accounts? And, as I understand, “swap free” is the account for Islamic users only?

I’ll begin from the second question:57:: “Swap-Free” Is really for Islamic users only, but “Swap-free” isn’t individual category of accounts. As I know, you must to create new account (STP or ECN) and after that you need to verify that you’re Islamic customer, so it’s usual STP or ECN account without commissions for a deal.

Now the first question:58:: The first difference is 9990$))) Just kidding. I mean, minimal deposit for STP is 10$ and for ECN is 10000$)))
Look, You can trade with STP account via MT4, and ECN has own platform. ECN has most quick execution speed, spreads from 0.00 pips e.t.c.
It’s better for You to read this info on Gainsy web-site.

Hi there!!! I have Gainsy account too. My advice for you: Deposit at least 100 bucks, you’ll get 45% bonus) It’s not for one time - I get it everytime I deposit funds. Bonus is not withdrawal, but your profit will be large.

Aneah, thanks for advice)))
Do they have withdrawal bonuses? Just interest)

has anyone heard about 4runnerforex?

HM… I have such opinion, 4runnerforex is not so nice like Gainsy. At first Minimal deposit is 100 dollars for micro account. Second is commission per 1 std. lot is 10$ (Gainsy takes 2 dollars). And spread: 3 pips on EUR/USD? No, Thanks…

Yeah, had you read the name of the thread?)
And if you already have read about them (I mean your post in 4runnerforex news trading thread) why do you post here?

Yes, they have, but I use non-withdrawal bonus.

And about 4runnerforex - I don’t want to hear about them, because they are non-regulated. I don’t trust my funds to such brokers.

So regulation is important for you?

Of course, my friend!!!
IMO, it is better if someone is watching for my broker’s work than no one.
You heard such words as “trust but verify”?)

Look, Pipon, If you want to exchange money, where will you go to make it? You’d go to banks or to exchange offices:35:? Or you’d better go to guys, that stands near this exchange offices and make exchange operations with exchange rate they’ll propose to you:56:?

But forex is not an exchange office, isn’t it?
But I understand your point of view and probably I agree with you.

Guys, is it a young broker?

Yes, this company exists since 2012, so I’d say, it is very young broker, as for me - very perspective young broker.
Nice ava)

Thank you for your compliment.
So you think you can trust this young broker? There are so many scam brtokers. Don’t you afraid?

I don’t think, I trust them. Believe me, I trade with them more than year. I know what am I saying. It is not a scam broker, so I am not afraid.

Do you use EAs? and what’s your TS?