Looking brokers which provide both facility forex trading as well as Binary?

Hi traders actually i’m looking some brokers like Instaforex which provide both facility to do trading as well as Binary options Can you have anyone please mention here.I don’t like separate Binary brokers because they create too much problems when we want to withdraw.

Sorry if this thread in the wrong section.

AAAfx, Alpari UK, Avatrade, core liquidity Markets, directfx, euro pacific bank, fxcast, fxcc, fxflat, gci finnacial, gft, iamfx, igmarkets, instaforex, maxprocapital, mrc markets, sword capital, vantage fx, windsor brokers, xd markets.

The list above covers majority of forex broker offer binary options, but you should pay attention to some binary option broker associates with a forex broker or get powered.

Thanks UMAF These are good reputable brokers but have high minimum deposit by the way 100% better than binaryoptions brokers thanks a lot.

I agree with you. AAAFx is a very good brokerage houses, few people know about it, but the trading conditions that they offer are really great.

Sorry to bump this up but does anyone know if Avatrade has user reviews on binaries? I’d like to check some out please.