Oanda

Hello traders,

I’m newbie here, and i’m wondering if u guy’s now something about the broker Oanda.
First of all i like their website verry clean. Easy to use.

I’m new using a demo account on MT4 with them. And actually i’ve been profitable :wink:

But i don’t have experience with the live account, not yet.
There are a lot of differents between demo and live.

People are using this broker ? Please say what u think about Oanda.

thank you for ur time,

Arthur ( Newbie trader )

At the end of the day, all brokers are more or less the same. Because the competition is quite fierce, you may see a broker offering a feature that other brokers are catching up to offering in the near future. Every broker differs slightly in terms of funding methods, withdrawal methods, spread conditions (liquidity), platform, support, and so on. One person may like Oanda because of its funding while others that spread hate about Oanda may be because of the funding methods. It all boils down to you. Do you ask the people around you about a store and whether or not it is a “good” store? Or do you go in and take a look? Probably the latter. If you have to, go look around a bit.

I like oanda. Only complaint is you only have one free withdraw per month. All other withdraws are charged. So plan your withdraws.

Are you really going to withdraw more than once a month?

I guess I’m used to poker sites where you’re paying a transaction fee both to get money (usually a percentage, 4-7% is most common) in and money out (and big fees, $50/withdrawal with a maximum withdrawal of a few thousand is not uncommon), so by comparison Forex seems mighty nice.

[QUOTE=“JohnMHarris;641170”]Are you really going to withdraw more than once a month? I guess I’m used to poker sites where you’re paying a transaction fee both to get money (usually a percentage, 4-7% is most common) in and money out (and big fees, $50/withdrawal with a maximum withdrawal of a few thousand is not uncommon), so by comparison Forex seems mighty nice.[/QUOTE]

Well I withdraw once a month with oanda. But I have other brokers to withdraw from. So I can keep cash flow. When I had my ACM. I always withdrew every Friday.

Thank you for the replys.

But where do u find it on the site you van withdraw one time freea month?

For me once in a month is pretty good.

For me once in a month is good.

But where can I find this information on their site?

[QUOTE=“arthurlibeert;641490”]For me once in a month is good. But where can I find this information on their site?[/QUOTE]

It’s probably in there. I found out the hard way then called them complaining. I never before was limited to withdraws or had associated fees

Yea, I found it on the site, but it’s only with creditcard… And you can only withdraw 125% of ur deposit so if u make 30% u can’t withdraw it all…

[QUOTE=“arthurlibeert;641769”] Yea, I found it on the site, but it’s only with creditcard… And you can only withdraw 125% of ur deposit so if u make 30% u can’t withdraw it all…[/QUOTE]

I don’t know. I don’t fund with a credit card. So my money is credited to my bank account. I only withdraw profits.

My account is in USD so I was planning on using a check:

Withdraw Funds | OANDA fxTrade

Alternatively, Wire transfer is not too expensive.