Admiral Market is not Transparent. Something Fishy

I just wanted to see if I can get an account with AdmiralMarket, but ofcourse you know I have to do some digging. First of all, I don’t even know where this broker is located, head office and branch office. There is nothing written on the website about this. What kind of a broker would conceal their location from visitors?

Secondly, I check the KROUFR (http://kroufr .ru) and I found AdmiralMarkets as a member. This information is not also on their website. Why?

Thirdly, the only regulation they have is EFSA Estonia: license № 4.1-1/46. However, they are not located there.

Can a representative come forward to clarify this and let everyone know where you guys are located?

If there is anyone who trades with this broker, please signify and clarify.

I don’t trade with this broker but with what you discovered from your post, I advise you stay away from this broker. It’s better for you.

Admiral Markets is based, regulated and supervised in Estonia and therefore allowed to conduct business in Europe. The UK subsidiary is regulated by FCA and the Australian subsidiary is regulated by ASIC.

I opened a small live account with the UK entity right after it was established, and so far I didn’t have any issues.

The funny part is that this broker is not even based there. The only reason why you don’t have problem with them is because you are a representative of this broker and posted here to produce another big fat lie. Anyway, no need to argue. I’ll just advice all to stay away from this broker.

Well, apparently the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority believes Admiral Markets is based there. But as I said, I’m trading with the UK entity and they are authorised by the FCA, which is enough for me.

I have decided to check this as well, but I can’t find where this broker is located as well. Well, if what @Israel has discovered is true, I don’t care if it is regulated, I think traders should stay away. After all, regulation of these days does not guarantee safety of your finds