Just finished school of pipsology

Hi everyone!

I just finished the school of pipsology and I have been practicing on a demo account and I think I’m ready to do it for real. But someone told me about money management companies. I just want to ask if there are legit money management companies and if there are any, should I use them and any suggestions? Thank you in advance and God bless you all.

[QUOTE=“AndyMaan;651468”]Hi everyone! I just finished the school of pipsology and I have been practicing on a demo account and I think I’m ready to do it for real. But someone told me about money management companies. I just want to ask if there are legit money management companies and if there are any, should I use them and any suggestions? Thank you in advance and God bless you all.[/QUOTE]

Fxcm is alright
XM markets
Questrade
Oanda

Fxcm quest trade and oanda are best for money
Managment

Greetings AndyMaan…by money management companies, do you mean like funds that invest and trade for you?

Thanks! I am still kind of scared to trade for real but I think I can handle. But not going to put all of eggs on one basket. Thanks again.

Are there companies like that? I thought money management is like they’re going to help you by giving signals something like that.