Where Should I trade Scalping EA, Alpari or Yadix Forex?

I have signed up with a IB who gives his scalping EA to trade. I will invest first time 5000 euro. My question is regarding to which broker I should choose and need help because I am not very experienced with choosing brokers and what to look for. Maybe this is not the best place to ask but I don’t know of a better place!

With both brokers I have read, chatted and emailed based on the advice of the IB to choose the best of the two brokers for me (Alpari or Yadix). From my research, I understood that Yadix is focusing on scalping, EAs and fast execution and they also have very good conditions like spreads 0.1 pips and high leverage with no restriction on my balance which is both good for the EA.

With Alpari, they seem to be a bigger broker and look to be a very old broker. But I read mixed report on execution quality and the model that seems to be in conflict with the client, can anyone confirm the execution quality is suitable? I am asking myself if Alpari can deliver the execution for the EA to work at best levels, at the same time their size gives me confidence.

I would be very happy if I can get some advice from experienced traders so I can make the right decision and start trading.

Thank you.
Albert

If honestly I have never ever seen any scalper which would work also on real account not demo.
It’s just waste of time.