Need input about live brokers

Hi, everyone:
Got a few questions today:
1.can you guys recommend a SOLID LIVE broker (New York-close) which offers ‘NZD/SGD, CAD/SGD & Natural Gas’? I’ve been using Hotforex and Icmarkets, But they don’t offer these products any more.
2. Does any of you have any ‘live trading’ experience with OANDA? I was thinking of opening a live account with it but I saw on its website that it’s a market maker. Any input?

THX for your time and help!

I trade with hotforex and the only SGD pair i see i guess is the USDSGD, speaking of oanda, I seem some good feeds about them, but one issue is the verification and acceptance of application, some traders applied but had no reply from them in weeks.

Then find a forex broker that makes registering as easy as ABC. A broker’s reliability does has nothing to do with whether their registration process is easy or not. Also, as a forex trader, as long as you have your documents intact, I don’t see why you should be scared of verification.

Your problem is YOU. You have found a good broker that offers what you need, but you don’t want to go through the verification phase. Be serious Bro!!!

he was asking for some oanda feeds, i dont think any one is scared of anything, the guy i was refering to was a buddy of mine who has a pending application for 2-3 weeks and he decided to join another broker.