Is money in forex broker safe??

if anyone have account in forex broker which is not regulated by his own country, is his money safe with non country regulated forex brokers,

Why not go for offshore brokers. At least they have a registration license on their country or Island of registration. I have been using Profiforex broker for almost 2 years now, and I withdraw all the time. They never played trick on my account or do anything suspicious, and I don’t either. I had same fear at first, but am calm now. I have compared the services with some other brokers. Look, I know it is ok to be on the safe side, but when it comes to trading easily and making profits, I suggest that you use the easy going brokers that do not breath down your neck with regulation policies.

Varun,

to ensure funds safety broker must be regulated and support segregation (which means broker money is seperate from clients)

All western regulators are mostly ok, EU, NZ and AU, with other ones you can risk your money.

Make sure that your broker is regulated. FCA and DFSA are reputedly the strictest regulators around - brokers need to jump through hoops of fire to obtain these regulations. If you follow this, you are more likely to be safe :slight_smile: