Micro account

I have a micro account in hotforex deposit $50 allredy I lost.
How to insvest $50 anyone help me

Greetings abtmbor! What was your trading strategy and risk management strategy? Did you follow all of your rules correctly? Do you have a trading journal? Letting the community check out your journal can help us determine in which direction to point you towards to get your trading on track!

I think you should come to Babypips forex class and cover all the lessons before investing to any new broker. After a lost, you should find out how you lose.

i dont get it, how to invest again? i guess you can do the same thing when you invested your first 50… or you can use third party money processors like skrill or payoneer. CC deposits are popular i guess, but make sure to ask support about the conditions that comes with it… but your best option for a better answer, LIVE chat, just give them a try and they should answer all your question, and maybe with a local language best of luck

I guess your question is how to invest $50 and make some profits. Well, it is a small amount of money but you can still succeed with it. The bad news is that you won’t be able to make much per day. If you become too greedy, you can wipe out your 50 bucks in less than 5 minutes. What to do?

Use good money management technique. Set you stop Loss and take profit on each of your trade. Reduce your lot size to 0.01 and use a leverage of 1:200. This will help you to stay longer in the market. And for such a small capital, always make sure you are sure of a trade before ordering.

Greeting sir! I have been followed rule but I think am made the slight mistak, while I started my trading I didn’t have a any guide, just I started on myself that why this things occurred, so now I want ur help thank u for ur advice me, thank u so much.

Ok thank u for ur advice.

Method that am used: my account:$50
My leverage:1:1000
My platform:meta4
My broker:hotforex
My size:0.01
Thanks

Trading with 50$? Dude, it is not normal trading its a mere gambling or lucky try for 0.5 or 1 lot size. I am not talking about 0.01 lot because it is a marking time instead. Hotforex offers demo account for that experimental purposes. Go and get some training 2-3 month there before making real spendings. And do not even consider forex with 100-200 bucks, minimum reasonable deposit is 1-2 K$.