Cwmfx

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with CWMFX?

They have a really low opening account deposit (sorry newbie here, not sure if that’s the correct terminology), which I would feel more comfortable with as I have no trading experience.

I’m going to play with their demo account first and compare it with the likes of FXCM, but would really like to hear of peoples experiences with these guys.

oo7.

CWM FX is a criminal activity and a scam waiting to be exposed.

I work in the City and I have done for over 2 decades and trust me when I say- as a trading platform / custodian you shouldn’t use CWM.

Why would you when there are dozens of other FCA regulated organisations you can use?

Please do not do business with them.

They claim they are a trading platform for people to trade themselves, they have a slick website, and a fantastic marketing strategy.

What they also have are the worlds worst morals and a Ponzi scheme that puts Bernie to shame…

Even their so called real offering of a trading platform isn’t even regulated in the UK (and we haven’t even moved onto their “unreal” offering).

Working with an FCA regulated operations provide protection (if things go wrong) and client funds segregation (if a company goes belly up).

But what CWM are doing that is generating their revenue for their extensive marketing and sponsorship campaign isn’t providing a trading platform, IT IS BY OFFERING THE “ULTIMATE INVESTMENT”.

This isn’t marketed or advertised on their slick website.

Why would it be?

Don’t be fooled by the custodian/ trading platform smoke screen chaps.

This is an outright Ponzi scheme. I repeat, this is a Ponzi scheme. No if’s, no but’s. It is outrageous and how they are doing it from the heart of the city I will never know.

So for those of you who don’t know, “off the record”- CWM FX are offering clients this:

1. an “invitation” only investment.
  2. guaranteed returns of 5 percent per month (yes, you read that right).
  3. 2 percent per month to introducers (yes, you read that right too).

How do they “do” this?

They have 2 expert traders from large institutions working for them taking arbitrage situations.

It can’t go wrong!

If it does? Well, they’ve got a wealthy owner who underwrites all losses!!!

And people actually still invest in this despite knowing this, and despite there being no paperwork!!! (Yes, you read that right too)…

Has there ever been a scam as bold as this?

So I would hazard a guess that all money that comes through the doors goes straight into marketing, and eventually when they receive X amount, and they’re happy with what they have “achieved” they will be off.

By this time their one years free rent at the heron tower will probably be over, and they will be out of here, to their next big thing, or maybe back working as deck hands on yachts, wine brokers, or back to carbon!!

Anyway, the rumour has it that THE SERIOUS FRAUD OFFICE ARE ALREADY VERY AWARE OF THIS, SO I DONT THINK WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG FOR THE HOUSE OF CARDS TO COME DOWN.

But in the meantime, please if you know anyone who is considering this “amazing invite only” investment, to politely decline.

Anyway, I’m off to trade some “real” trades.

Have a good day and be careful out there.

Hi, where did you get all this info from cos I have an account and I thought it was going well, may have to close in that case lol

Hi there,
Thank you for your posts. I just able to read your post now which is too late for me now because I am one the victimize person from CWM Fx. I invested X amount of money to CWM Fx due to introducer promised me 5 percent of interest per month and contract for 1 years and money back guarantee. I just received 1 month interest after that I have not received any money. The introducer stopped picking my call as well, neither text me back. Now I came to know that CWM FX is on police case for suspicious of Fraud, Money laundering and Ponzi Scheme. Can anybody help me how can I get my amount back please.
Many Thanks!!!

Hi
Join forces there is a class action against the bank
DMS; here are the details cwmfxclassaction
Report this introducer to the police he was getting a 5 % cut
Give the police a statement don’t let the Fat Greek boy Anthony get away
With this he will go to prison for a long time but the police need your
Statement, contact Robert Dawson London police

UOTE=deadsoul;696352]Hi there,
Thank you for your posts. I just able to read your post now which is too late for me now because I am one the victimize person from CWM Fx. I invested X amount of money to CWM Fx due to introducer promised me 5 percent of interest per month and contract for 1 years and money back guarantee. I just received 1 month interest after that I have not received any money. The introducer stopped picking my call as well, neither text me back. Now I came to know that CWM FX is on police case for suspicious of Fraud, Money laundering and Ponzi Scheme. Can anybody help me how can I get my amount back please.
Many Thanks!!![/QUOTE]