InstaForex - instaforex.com

[B]Dear Traders,[/B]

I would like to represent InstaForex Companу here in this topic. I will be glad to get feedback regarding our services and interesting offers from you.

Do not hesitate to ask any question about trading and InstaForex Company, I will be glad to support everybody.

[B]http://www.instaforex.com/company_news[/B]

Best regards.

The decision made by the Swiss National Bank led to a sharp increase in volatility on financial market and dried-up liquidity.
At this time, trading on all CHF pairs is suspended except for USD/CHF. Please note that spread on this pair increased significantly.
Abrupt franc moves did not affect the company’s operations. Nevertheless, higher spreads on all CHF pairs will be charged for some time more.
Trading on other CHF pairs will be resumed in the nearest future.

What is the average spread on USDCHF right now and what kind of leverage accounts can trade with it?

InstaForex informs that its customers can return to normal CHF trading after a temporary halt.
However, there are increased spreads on all CHF instruments at the moment in view of the continuing instability on the forex market.

Please pay attention to current spreads in your trading platform prior to opening a deal.

The move followed a series of important monetary policy decisions taken by the Swiss National Bank last week. The Swiss franc exchange rate rose against all its major peers, thus causing a surge in volatility and general instability on the market that still persists. The Swiss franc is a newsmaker in finance and the hottest topic of discussion on various communication platforms

15:43

Support manager 113

Hello, how may I help you?

15:43

You

I got the 1000 startup bonus

i made the 10% profit

instead of the 30% upon my deposit, can i get this instead: InstaForex Bonuses | 55% InstaForex bonus

?

15:46

Support manager 113

Unfortunately not .

30% welcome bonus will be credited automatically .

15:46

You

i see

how about if i deposit after that my initial 100usd deposit?

will i then qualify? or never?

15:49

Support manager 113

You will get the welcome bonus only the first deposit.

15:50

You

on my second deposit will i qualify for the 55%?

15:50

Support manager 113

You will get the welcome bonus only the first deposit.

15:51

You

i understand that but how about the second deposit?

15:53

Support manager 113

That’s simple. As I have mentioned that you will get the welcome bonus only the first deposit. That means no bonus will be given on the second deposit.

15:59

You

“that’s simple.” are you being a smart ass? your customer care skills are lacking. you could’ve just copied and pasted item 2 of the 55% bonus agreement and i would have apologized to you. with all the awards instaforex is bragging about, customer service is not one of them.

16:03

Support manager 113

I have explained you in my own way. I didn’t mean to hurt you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

i understand that but how about the second deposit?
Have you got it or I will explain ?

16:11

You

while it is a customer’s responsibility to read the bonus agreement… don’t expect every potential client to read it. these people are often busy, and would prefer a quick answer from the customer service team. your response is bad. you’re implying that I’m stupid when you said “that’s simple”. You could have been more professional and quote item number 2 of the 55% bonus agreement. you could’ve responded to earlier this way: “I’m sorry but item 2 of the bonus agreement says: 2. The 55% bonus cannot be received in the account, which has already been credited with a bonus of another type. To receive the 55% bonus, the Client shall open a new account and accept the terms and conditions of the present agreement. The Client can have the unlimited number of accounts with 55% bonus.”

at this point i would realize that my current account is not qualified for the 55% bonus, but also you gave me an idea to open a new account to get it…

i would’ve apologized to you for not reading the terms, and would’ve thanked you for the professional service…

16:16

Support manager 113

May be there is some misunderstanding.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you checked the startup bonus agreement ?

16:20

You

yes i did. I’m a bit disappointed. i could’ve pushed the profit beyond 10% but my account was blocked. i would need to deposit 100usd before i could continue trading. and what’s worse is that after i deposit 100usd. the 1000usd startup bonus will be removed

16:21

Support manager 113

Alright. Let me explain .

Look at the the calculation of bonus in amount 1000 USD:
If you have such account, then you trade with this bonus until the profit exceed 10% of the bonus, after that the account will be temporarily blocked. Then you need to deposit this account not less than 10% from bonus size or 100 USD for continue trading. Also you can receive additional bonus 30% for your deposit. In order to withdraw 130 USD of the bonus you are required to open 390 lots. At any time you can withdraw your deposit and profit, but the bonus is cancelled at any withdrawal. Information about opened lots is submitted in Cabinet, in the section “Bonus statistic”. Unfortunately, you can not withdraw profit without replenishment. After deposit total balance: 100 USD bonus + 100 USD transfer + 30 USD bonus 30% = 230USD.

Be noted, you should deposit your bonus account for 100 USD, then at any time you can withdraw your deposit and profit, if you have it, but the bonus will be cancelled, if necessary amount of lots won’t be traded.

16:25

You

i’ll be blogging this conversation. you did something wrong again. you did not read my response carefully. you just replied with a canned response. i will let your supervisor take care of you. I’m sure he/she is observing this conversation. good day.

16:26

Support manager 113

Is there anything wrong with this calculation?

16:32

You

your calculation is correct but your response was inappropriate. read what i said prior to your explanation. if you read it carefully, you would realize that you simply repeated what i already know. anyways, i gotta go. i am not your supervisor. I’m a client who went out of his way to teach you a little bit about good customer service. i’ll leave you to your supervisor…

good day

16:35

Support manager 113

Your question is " what’s worse is that after i deposit 100usd. the 1000usd startup bonus will be removed".
I have answered about the calculation after deposit " After deposit total balance: 100 USD bonus + 100 USD transfer + 30 USD bonus 30% = 230USD " .

16:39

You

read it carefully… does it sound like a i care about the 30% bonus? here’s a hint… compare what I’m losing to what I’m gaining…

16:40

Support manager 113

As you have received the startup bonus, then after making deposit the 30% welcome bonus will be credited automatically to your account. There is no option to cancel it. I have explained you the exact calculation.