Does anyone know of a good US broker?

Hello, I’m looking for a trusted US based broker, my criteria are below.

[B]Country:[/B] Based in the U.S.
[B]Minimum Deposit:[/B] $200
[B]Leverage:[/B] Yes
[B]Spreads:[/B] Small (if possible)
[B]Commission:[/B] Indifferent
[B]Multiple accounts/ sub-accounts:[/B] Yes
[B]Platform:[/B] Metatrader 4

Thanks for your time,
4DCubed

Ok, so after searching for three days straight I have concluded that there are absolutely no fixed spread brokers in the US I’ve updated the post above… I’d really appreciate any help in finding a decent US based broker…

Thanks

Just as you have found out, you can’t find a US broker that has those criteria. But you can always find a decent broker that allows US traders. I decided to stick to Profiforex, a broker referred by my friend. Decent trading platform for sure.

“I agree, their platform is one of the best I have used, with very fast execution. I now use Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawal, the exchange rate is the same with btc-e.com

I have been trading for 8 years and didn’t find an US broker who meets your criteria. Most importantly, you can never trust a financial institution located in the US…because if they go under, before the money reaches the clients, it gets eaten up by lawyers and other creditors. Regular customers always come last in the US, sadly.

Nowadays they even make movies about people who stole from others, glorify their lifestyle, even though their clients may have lost all their savings. And the scammers run around free, still richer than most people. :smiley: