Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

Demo vs live account

demo account. I don’t know, if he might earn that much money why doesn’t he trade live?
although the total prizes is $35,000 per year. but the first price for a week of demo trading is $200 only.

it seems like many professionals are joning this campaign. It’s very hard even to reach top 20.
how much money did you get? you only have a day left.

yes. I know, you can’t find my name on top 20. I thought not many people pay attention on this campaign, but, it attracts professionals as well. I’ll try next lap, the real money motivates me to continue.

in demo account , especially demo contest, forget about strict MM
Trade with full margin,… however , in demo contest, you need good accuracy.
that is why i dont join Tickmill contest. my accuracy only around 50-60%

in trading demo, you have to start with $10,000 demo account topped with a 1:500 leverage. so you will have $5 000 000 to trade. 50-60% is very impressive figure. and it’s promising contest for you.
I’m a scalper, so I earn and lose money very easily.

'50-60% Accuracy with full margin, it means in 1st trade i have high chance to lose,lol
i do not think demo contest is for me , rarely can win any

anyone have opened welcome account at Tickmill?

I heard about that, but i can figure out why Welcome Account is not available in Indonesia?

why Tickmill welcome account is not available in Indonesia?
i think it is because one person , can have several/ multiple account . A trader can take benefit from this offer by using his ID, relatives, friends, etc to open a welcome account. which is not fair
if this offer available for us, i am not amazed if a trader can have 10 accounts with 10 IDs, 10 emails and registered it from 10 ips or more.
even i had saw a person who have hundred no deposit bonus account from other broker

really?? why they do that? of course, it’s the first advantage when we start trading, however, we nearly cant withdraw that money since the terms are very hard to be done. besides, we might burn that bonus money for one single order.

I love no deposit account very much, 30$ for free, it’s not a large amount of money, but not small as well.
Cant say that I use that money to earn 1000$, but I might place some orders, and if it’s okay I might transfer it to normal live account and continue to trade. I’ll definitely give Tickmill a try

well to be honest, even i am qualified for Tickmill Welcome Account, but i do not think i can trade with $30
for broker with standart lot like Tickmill, my minimum amount is $200-$300 deposit so i can practice health money management
anyway how is your Welcome Account?in Profit?

since there’s only 30$, I use high leverage, 1:300 and trade 0,01 lot. I’m scalper so I only close my trade when I lose or earn 5-10 pips. I have to say, I earn and lose money very fast, but with the amount of money doesnt change much. ) b/c 30$ is a small account, it takes alot of time and effort to reach 100$ to withdrawl.

transfer to live account does make sense than withdrawling bonus money. I dont think there’re many traders might withdrawl money wih this small capital.more than that they have to trade 5 standards lot as well.

Tickmill is operational since 2014 and is FSA regulated.
Broker Type: ECN/STP
Country where domiciled: Seychelles
Average Monthly Volume In USD: 30$ Billion
US Clients Accepted: NO

I have to say that their offshore lience makes me confused, but the monthly volume in USD, if it’s true, it does sound a promising broker.

I see in the demo contest, people are in top 20 with only 70.000$? is that possible? since when opening a demo account you have 50.000$ already. could I understand that traders arent professional at all!! I’m neither. but I’m newbie, that’s different.

some sharing.

on tickmill start with the welcome bonus usd 30. Using scalping EA
can’t post link as i do not have enough post.

impressive, you are on the right way to withdraw money from no deposit, bonus account!!